Damn. Woke up at 2:30am.
My sleep routine is screwed right now, albeit I did get 6 hours of sleep, given that I hit the sack at 8pm and didn't watch the movie after all.
I can't get back to sleep so I shall make a test that is due on the morrow.
Might as well get it out of the way, sooner rather than later.
Like I mentioned in the post yesterday, I shall start running as of today.
Hopefully this will bring some regularity back to my sleep cycle.
I have three classes today, nicely placed classes, nothing lumped together.
In Vegas, when we were going up an outdoors escalator one day, and had been kissing, the woman in front turned around and said to me, 'Don't look so sad.'
Even though I had been kissing, my eyes showed sadness.
This is how fcked up I was in the US.
8 months, minus a paltry month in the summer, of this, has honestly messed with my head, and this is why these final 9 weeks are so important to me, in that I want to use them to get physically and mentally back on my feet.
By the way, anybody in Japan who wants my job, let me know.
When I quit my job before the summer - and then unquit it - I had found the best replacement for me.
I feel bad that the job didn't come through for the guy. He was perfect for the kids.
Sigh.
What a year.
It's been an emotional mess each and every single day, especially since winning nothing in Vegas.
That's a lot of stress to deal with, but deal with it I have, and at the end of this I should feel proud of myself for seeing it through, and, if we are together, he should be a lot more patient with me, than he showed this past winter vacation.
I don't want to go on about this side to my life.
Subject change is needed.
The other day I scored big time - Sok would be proud of me - when I bought an olive green suede skirt - which I will eventually wear as a 'skess' - for 100 yen (about a buck twenty) and a little glittery knitted mini-skirt for the same price.
And blah di blah di blah.
One of my students, who was initially disruptive and didn't take to me at first, now has my email, lives nearby, and has become such a sweetie. She even joined English Club!
This has been going on for a while, this friendship, indeed, when I thought I might have been able to buy that boat down in Gamagori, she expressed interest in coming sailing with me.
It turns out that we live in the same 'hood and she has asked if she can come visit sometime, so I replied 'sure', but let me visit your family, too, and she said 'sure'.
Anyway, I bought her a big bar of dark chocolate because she said she liked dark chocolate and there's a supermarket near us that sells a British supermarket brand of chocolate, that is not only a really good bargain (take a breath) but contains pure ingredients, not a drop of ' vegetable oil' in sight.
Whatever.
Monday.
Uh.
Bring on Tuesday.
My sleep routine is screwed right now, albeit I did get 6 hours of sleep, given that I hit the sack at 8pm and didn't watch the movie after all.
| Arriving in Vegas |
I can't get back to sleep so I shall make a test that is due on the morrow.
Might as well get it out of the way, sooner rather than later.
Like I mentioned in the post yesterday, I shall start running as of today.
Hopefully this will bring some regularity back to my sleep cycle.
I have three classes today, nicely placed classes, nothing lumped together.
In Vegas, when we were going up an outdoors escalator one day, and had been kissing, the woman in front turned around and said to me, 'Don't look so sad.'
Even though I had been kissing, my eyes showed sadness.
This is how fcked up I was in the US.
8 months, minus a paltry month in the summer, of this, has honestly messed with my head, and this is why these final 9 weeks are so important to me, in that I want to use them to get physically and mentally back on my feet.
By the way, anybody in Japan who wants my job, let me know.
When I quit my job before the summer - and then unquit it - I had found the best replacement for me.
I feel bad that the job didn't come through for the guy. He was perfect for the kids.
Sigh.
What a year.
| Didn't win anything on the penny slots this time. Not like last time, when we won $64. |
It's been an emotional mess each and every single day, especially since winning nothing in Vegas.
That's a lot of stress to deal with, but deal with it I have, and at the end of this I should feel proud of myself for seeing it through, and, if we are together, he should be a lot more patient with me, than he showed this past winter vacation.
I don't want to go on about this side to my life.
Subject change is needed.
| This cascading wall of water wasn't only awesome to watch, but it felt so good standing next to it, so fresh, so energising. |
The other day I scored big time - Sok would be proud of me - when I bought an olive green suede skirt - which I will eventually wear as a 'skess' - for 100 yen (about a buck twenty) and a little glittery knitted mini-skirt for the same price.
And blah di blah di blah.
One of my students, who was initially disruptive and didn't take to me at first, now has my email, lives nearby, and has become such a sweetie. She even joined English Club!
This has been going on for a while, this friendship, indeed, when I thought I might have been able to buy that boat down in Gamagori, she expressed interest in coming sailing with me.
It turns out that we live in the same 'hood and she has asked if she can come visit sometime, so I replied 'sure', but let me visit your family, too, and she said 'sure'.
Anyway, I bought her a big bar of dark chocolate because she said she liked dark chocolate and there's a supermarket near us that sells a British supermarket brand of chocolate, that is not only a really good bargain (take a breath) but contains pure ingredients, not a drop of ' vegetable oil' in sight.
| $21 room with a view |
Whatever.
Monday.
Uh.
Bring on Tuesday.
No comments:
Post a Comment