Woke up at 2am. Duh.
Still, t'is Friday.
I could have gone back to sleep if I hadn't got all riled after reading the two ICH articles I posted below that none of my readers ever click on to read, preferring instead to watch FOX or CuNNts for their news fodder.
I think we all know by now that parabens are really bad for you, especially if you are a woman.
This is why I use paraben-free deo.
If you are still using 'anti-perspirant' deo, then you are living in the dark ages, even though the packaging of such products - in baby blues, pinks and manly dark greens - seems appealing and 'safe'.
Food Terrorism, plus crap like 'anti-perspirant deo', kills more people than 'Tinned Terrorism'.
Now you know.
Do you drink soy milk? Think it's good for you?
Big fcking doh.

I am so tired but I cannot sleep. Also big fcking doh.

Which reminds me of the time a Japanese principle of an elementary school got suspended for altering the lyrics to 'Do Re Mi'.

He was covering a class for Japan's Only Absent Teacher Ever Event (folks don't take days off here) and got pissed off because the kids wouldn't listen to him, so he changed the lyrics to the song.
Instead of 'do a donut' (this is the Japanese version), he sang, 'doh a dokuro' which means
He continued with, 'Rei a reikyusha' which means 'hearse'.

It made me laugh at the time.
I should have got suspended yesterday.
The Usual Suspects were 10 minutes late for class.
Where were you?!
In the toilet.
Geri? Benpi? (Diarrhea? Constipation?)
No.
Why did you take so long to get here then?
Because of the elevator.
Oh, so you had geri in the elevator?
(All the students looked at me stranger, as they say in Japan)
Okay, open your textbook to page 45.
So what should I do when I leave here in this fcked up mental state?
After reading The Great Game
I was thinking about going and checking out some 'passes'.
Maybe the Pamir Pass.

Then again, I might just turn off the light now and try to get a couple hours more sleep.
Still, t'is Friday.
I could have gone back to sleep if I hadn't got all riled after reading the two ICH articles I posted below that none of my readers ever click on to read, preferring instead to watch FOX or CuNNts for their news fodder.
I think we all know by now that parabens are really bad for you, especially if you are a woman.
This is why I use paraben-free deo.
If you are still using 'anti-perspirant' deo, then you are living in the dark ages, even though the packaging of such products - in baby blues, pinks and manly dark greens - seems appealing and 'safe'.
| Secret - this stuff can kill you |
| He had such nice eyes before he was blasted in the face with a gun. |
Do you drink soy milk? Think it's good for you?
Big fcking doh.
I am so tired but I cannot sleep. Also big fcking doh.
Which reminds me of the time a Japanese principle of an elementary school got suspended for altering the lyrics to 'Do Re Mi'.
He was covering a class for Japan's Only Absent Teacher Ever Event (folks don't take days off here) and got pissed off because the kids wouldn't listen to him, so he changed the lyrics to the song.
Instead of 'do a donut' (this is the Japanese version), he sang, 'doh a dokuro' which means
He continued with, 'Rei a reikyusha' which means 'hearse'.
It made me laugh at the time.
I should have got suspended yesterday.
The Usual Suspects were 10 minutes late for class.
Where were you?!
In the toilet.
Geri? Benpi? (Diarrhea? Constipation?)
No.
Why did you take so long to get here then?
Because of the elevator.
Oh, so you had geri in the elevator?
(All the students looked at me stranger, as they say in Japan)
Okay, open your textbook to page 45.
So what should I do when I leave here in this fcked up mental state?
After reading The Great Game
I was thinking about going and checking out some 'passes'.
Maybe the Pamir Pass.
Then again, I might just turn off the light now and try to get a couple hours more sleep.
4 comments:
Get medical help (seriously)
I was confused for a sec, because parabens means "Congratulations!" in Portuguese.
It's the sort of thing you draw in icing on a cake. Not in poison on an armpit.
I don't know where you think Canadians get their information, but this story was on the front page of today's paper, leading to a spread with diagrams showing how it was likely done with a magnetic bomb. The Israeli/U.S. connection was made very clear.
I concur, t'is in the mainstream news, but this article goes deeper, and the comments are far more 'on it', than the sheeple comments under yahoo news and so on.
LOL @ CuNNts.
I don't wear deodorant. I'm full of musky goodness.
Post a Comment