Monday, January 30, 2012

Puff It Up For Me


I've just discovered this Podcast
It's really interesting.
However, I thought I was clever cos I knew how to find Orion's Belt but the programme just said, 
Everybody knows Orion's Belt, even young children.
Rain on my nebula, why don't you!


http://phoenixqi.blogspot.com/2007/07/symbolism-of-orions-belt.html

UPDATE
R
I have a confession to make.
Up until 2007, I thought the Big Dipper was a rollercoaster.
No wonder I could never find it.
I blame Blackpool.

2 comments:

Rhys said...

Seriously, you can't tell time with the Big Dipper? Or find said Dipper, aka "THE PLOUGH"? Why, it's the best reason to even put up with the Northern Hemisphere:

http://oliodigest.com/tell-time-by-the-big-dipper-constellation/

Rhys said...

Well, it's easy to blame Blackpool for a number of things, isn't it?

That aside, I have two clever links for you and yr est. rdrshp.

The movie Alien as seen by the ship's cat:

http://catsonfilm.blogspot.com/2011/04/alien.html

Characters from the movie Star Wars done Hosukai/Ukiyo-e style:

http://www.retronaut.co/2011/12/samurai-star-wars/

Heh.