The hot water bottle fell to the floor with a thud again, waking me up far too early, and once up, I'm up, which is why I make good meat for night watches on boats.
Bing. Up.
Trains.
I can't get trains out of my mind.
I think it's because I really enjoyed taking the long distance trains in Thailand in 2009.
Anyway, whilst trains in Thailand have been on my mind, it would be silly to limit myself to Thailand, what with having visited there about 700 times already over the years, and so, inspired by yesterday's gift of sugar cane, I started to do some research on 'great train journeys in India' and, in a taco shell, I think I'd like to decompress for a couple of weeks in Thailand at Sananwan, catch up with Wee-san and Dick, and then take a cheap flight out to India, and go from there.
Of course, these are just random thoughts going through my head via the Great Pyramid.
Bing. Up.
Trains.
I can't get trains out of my mind.
I think it's because I really enjoyed taking the long distance trains in Thailand in 2009.
Anyway, whilst trains in Thailand have been on my mind, it would be silly to limit myself to Thailand, what with having visited there about 700 times already over the years, and so, inspired by yesterday's gift of sugar cane, I started to do some research on 'great train journeys in India' and, in a taco shell, I think I'd like to decompress for a couple of weeks in Thailand at Sananwan, catch up with Wee-san and Dick, and then take a cheap flight out to India, and go from there.
Of course, these are just random thoughts going through my head via the Great Pyramid.
4 comments:
You know, if that damn bottle wants to be on the floor so much, leave it there.
I'm never eating cabbage again!! And thanks to this blog, millions of children will never be forced to eat that wretched vegetable in the future. I'm surprised you don't sleep on the floor Japanese style, M. It's the best place to be after a long night of.....you know...glug...glug...glug. Followed by...stagger stagger...stagger. "Damn, where's my key?"...stagger..."Damn, where's the floor? Oh, there it is...! < < < CRASH!!> > > "Ahhhhhhhhhhhh......."
I much prefer futons on the floor but this is a small room and there's already a bed in it.
I wish I could meet you in Sanawan and then go to India. You would be an awesome tour guide.
Post a Comment