Friday, January 13, 2012

Energy Wars 2012 : Information Clearing House

Energy Wars 2012 : Information Clearing House
Welcome to an edgy world where a single incident at an energy “chokepoint” could set a region aflame, provoking bloody encounters, boosting oil prices, and putting the global economy at risk. With energy demand on the rise and sources of supply dwindling, we are, in fact, entering a new epoch -- the Geo-Energy Era -- in which disputes over vital resources will dominate world affairs. In 2012 and beyond, energy and conflict will be bound ever more tightly together, lending increasing importance to the key geographical flashpoints in our resource-constrained world.

1 comment:

Rhys said...

Again, I've known this for years. I've even got a couple of books on it. Hence why I have solar panels and wind generators...might as well get used to making my own volts!

See Jeff Rubin's writings:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jeff_Rubin

This guy is not the "Occupy" type. He's a one-percenter, and he thinks we are pooched.