A yearlong conversation with myself and nothing else. Shamisen twangs while I earn $222 a day to help pay for my future dream hair extensions, a Mulberry bag and buttock implants. *This blog has been rated Ca by Moody's Investors Service*
Now there's some suggestion he was helming the ship close in by way of impressing his lady friend.
One would think that if one's vessel was nearly 300 metres long and full of liquor and magic acts, that itself would pull all the skirt one could wish for.
They should've dropped wanchor.
I am not impressed by Italian seamanship, based on what I know of it.
I know. The entire drama beggars belief. Even in my boat, which is about the size of one of the cruise ship's lifeboats, I make sure to stay as far away as possible from land.
What a twat! Such a HUGE vessel taken SO CLOSE to land.
2 comments:
Have you been following this?
Insanity.
Now there's some suggestion he was helming the ship close in by way of impressing his lady friend.
One would think that if one's vessel was nearly 300 metres long and full of liquor and magic acts, that itself would pull all the skirt one could wish for.
They should've dropped wanchor.
I am not impressed by Italian seamanship, based on what I know of it.
I'll wager you aren't, either.
I know.
The entire drama beggars belief.
Even in my boat, which is about the size of one of the cruise ship's lifeboats, I make sure to stay as far away as possible from land.
What a twat!
Such a HUGE vessel taken SO CLOSE to land.
Men and their egos.
Post a Comment