Another busy day of teaching and then rushing back to the immigration office to hopefully initiate, with success, the first procedure needed to renew my visa.
It's so cold cycling to school in the mornings but I still prefer it to having to commute by packed train or bus.
It keeps me fit, too.
On a fitness note - ha ha ha ha whatever - I have totally gone off booze since returning, albeit I did have a Chu Hai in the airport in Tokyo upon touching down.
I think that I used it so much as a crutch in the run up to the 'Nightmare During Christmas' that it has now become synonymous with 'fckedupness' and I am seriously sick, pardon the pun, of being fcked up.
Very sick of it.
| Live. My cold classroom. |
Oh, poor me. One of the lucky ones with a job, no debt, savings, a thriving empire, and feeling like shit.
I am determined to get myself out of this rut, and holding off from the booze will be a great start.
I almost feel pregnant, where alcohol becomes unappealing, but am not preggers because The Keeper is currently in a warm and wet place.

Bet that put y'all off your dinner.
Well, time to teach.
2 comments:
tee hee!
I'm old enough to recall when the band DEVO wore hats like that.
Come to think of it, I'm old enough to recall when popes wore hats like that.
Also: The stick more than one est. rdr. was giving you about "My Life in a Series of Poised Empties" before you left was only attempting to convey what you seem to have concluded: pouring from a bottle of "Old Crutch" brand liquor was becoming a theme. A spell, either dry or highly moderated, is likely a good thing for a number of reasons.
Hot tea for a cold classroom.
Post a Comment