Yeah, it's fk o'clock.
03:34 but I did go to bed at 8:30ish, so that was a solid 7 hours of bad dreams that had me heading to the piste without my camera or bottle of Cava.
Big ol breasts.
The kind that make your teeth bleed.
Sorry, tigressing into BLR Land.

So who am I, where am I, how did I get here?
I woke up on such a high yesterday morning and then by around noon I came crashing down.
Maybe it was the fish sauce in the green curry.
I usually avoid the curries with fish sauce in them even though they taste absolutely fine.
Yellow curry is the only one with no fish sauce in it.
Oh, and I think Masaman, which is my favourite Thai curry type.

I remember going to a fish sauce fermenting factory - a small place in the boondocks of coastal Vietnam - and holy fck, when the dude lifted the lid off one of the vats, even my video camera stopped recording.

I have some wonderful news!
My good friend, Bel of Beijing, got married to her darling in rural Kenya last Wednesday.
I am so happy for them and can't wait to visit to help them celebrate all over again.
I'm dying to try a TUSKER beer, too.
This is how I see the beginning of my retirement panning out so far.
For sure, with my special friend, the world would become a huge oyster, but we have difficulty 'planning' things, he asks me, for sure, but just asking and not giving some ideas too, like working on my boat but never, ever talking about using the boat until my head just gets so fcked that it's all last second planning stuff and 'yeah, we could cross the Pacific if you want to', just does my fcking head in, so to reclaim my sanity, which I lost in 2008 - sigh - I need to think as if I were alone, because before love hit me on the head with the Love Boom, everything used to run smoothly and was extreme fun to look forward to.
So here's a tentative schedule for the first few months of Freedom.
Get a cheap return ticket to Thailand/Malaysia and go for long walks on beaches, take a train or two, for a month.

This brings me to around 22nd April.
Fly to the US and go down to Mexico.
Boat in yard.
Probably no need to paint the bottom if I am going to unsplash once hurricane season sets in.

Have May/June/July on the boat, in the bay, catching up with friends.
I also wouldn't mind going overland to see Kaizen on their boat.
I guess I'd do this before splashing my boat.
Splash my boat.
Unsplash.
Head to Africa. Go to Kenya to see the newlyweds.
Head on down to South Africa to see friends there.
Maybe travel elsewhere in Africa, hey, I have the time, I'm free.
Head back to Mexico after hurricane season, in the fall.
Splash the boat, probably giving it a fresh lick of paint.
Hmm, I should think deeply about my flights. It would be better to get a flight out to Mexico/US from Thailand, then I could use the return ticket, have some more time in Asia, then get a ticket out to Kenya.
Yep, that's what I'll look into.
Or it could all be very different to the above but until I have something else to go on instead of 'well, let's just arrange to meet once you've finished', this is how I see it panning out.

Unless, that is, God decides to end my life in a cruel twist of fate for being a kant all these years about bad table manners and for not singing Amazing Grace with Obama and his robotic army of supporters, who can often be seen rowing down that long river in Egypt.

In other news, I'm pretty exhausted even though all I did yesterday was lie in bed (depression or what!)and it's gonna take a big leap of faith to jump on a train today but we shall see.
I really should get off my fat ass.
Once 'out' and pedaling, I have fun.
But we shall see.
Tomorrow is a half day at school and the night that I stay in a hotel before going skiing the following day.
YIPHEE.
I'm a twat though 'cos I should have left my ski gear at school and gone straight from school on Monday - which I will do - but this will mean lugging all my ski gear - skis and boots - back to school. Gah, why didn't I think about what I was doing!!
Things to take skiing.
A beer for the bus ride. It takes about 2.5 hours to get to the piste.
A couple of cans of self-heating Sake.
A bento. Probably homemade fried chicken (Japanese style) and a side of spaghetti. Sounds strange but it's probably good energy food.
Little bottles of Scotch that I bought for the plane ride but packed in cargo. Doh.
Grampy's sock. To hide all the above when I drink them. Because I will be going with two students.
Self-heating hot packs.
Must.not.forget.camera like I did in my dream last night.
That would suck.
Well, that's all for now.
p.s I still think that the US election system is fcked because Obama shouldn't have been the only choice on the Democratic ticket - and yeah, blah blah blah, I know about the 'incumbent having a better chance of winning' but wtf, when the incumbent is an asshole, who is working with other assholes (unseen, unelected assholes) then it's time for somebody with a cleaner asshole to take charge, like uh, a non-interventionist, somebody who pours money into the nation, and not into illegal invasions ..well, hey, I'll let my friend in WW tell it like I want to tell it
Whatever. At least I don't have kids. What a miserable future they have.
03:34 but I did go to bed at 8:30ish, so that was a solid 7 hours of bad dreams that had me heading to the piste without my camera or bottle of Cava.
Big ol breasts.
The kind that make your teeth bleed.
Sorry, tigressing into BLR Land.

So who am I, where am I, how did I get here?
I woke up on such a high yesterday morning and then by around noon I came crashing down.
Maybe it was the fish sauce in the green curry.
I usually avoid the curries with fish sauce in them even though they taste absolutely fine.
Yellow curry is the only one with no fish sauce in it.
Oh, and I think Masaman, which is my favourite Thai curry type.
I remember going to a fish sauce fermenting factory - a small place in the boondocks of coastal Vietnam - and holy fck, when the dude lifted the lid off one of the vats, even my video camera stopped recording.
I have some wonderful news!
My good friend, Bel of Beijing, got married to her darling in rural Kenya last Wednesday.
![]() |
| The new Mr and Mrs W |
I am so happy for them and can't wait to visit to help them celebrate all over again.
I'm dying to try a TUSKER beer, too.
| Nice mantra |
For sure, with my special friend, the world would become a huge oyster, but we have difficulty 'planning' things, he asks me, for sure, but just asking and not giving some ideas too, like working on my boat but never, ever talking about using the boat until my head just gets so fcked that it's all last second planning stuff and 'yeah, we could cross the Pacific if you want to', just does my fcking head in, so to reclaim my sanity, which I lost in 2008 - sigh - I need to think as if I were alone, because before love hit me on the head with the Love Boom, everything used to run smoothly and was extreme fun to look forward to.
![]() |
| Malaysia - I might go here, too, half in Thailand, half to Langkawi, where I have friends |
![]() |
| Sananwan Thailand |
| The train to Laos |
This brings me to around 22nd April.
Fly to the US and go down to Mexico.
Boat in yard.
Probably no need to paint the bottom if I am going to unsplash once hurricane season sets in.
Have May/June/July on the boat, in the bay, catching up with friends.
I also wouldn't mind going overland to see Kaizen on their boat.
I guess I'd do this before splashing my boat.
Splash my boat.
Unsplash.
Head to Africa. Go to Kenya to see the newlyweds.
Head on down to South Africa to see friends there.
Maybe travel elsewhere in Africa, hey, I have the time, I'm free.
Head back to Mexico after hurricane season, in the fall.
Splash the boat, probably giving it a fresh lick of paint.
Hmm, I should think deeply about my flights. It would be better to get a flight out to Mexico/US from Thailand, then I could use the return ticket, have some more time in Asia, then get a ticket out to Kenya.
Yep, that's what I'll look into.
| The morning I arrived on land with only one shoe and made friends with Whiskey Charlie, who lent me Mrs WC's olive green Super Crocs so that I could cycle up the road to buy some Sprite. Not. Beer more like. |
Unless, that is, God decides to end my life in a cruel twist of fate for being a kant all these years about bad table manners and for not singing Amazing Grace with Obama and his robotic army of supporters, who can often be seen rowing down that long river in Egypt.
In other news, I'm pretty exhausted even though all I did yesterday was lie in bed (depression or what!)and it's gonna take a big leap of faith to jump on a train today but we shall see.
I really should get off my fat ass.
Once 'out' and pedaling, I have fun.
But we shall see.
| I booked as high a room as I could get - 9th - cos the 10th is for stinky smokers. |
YIPHEE.
I'm a twat though 'cos I should have left my ski gear at school and gone straight from school on Monday - which I will do - but this will mean lugging all my ski gear - skis and boots - back to school. Gah, why didn't I think about what I was doing!!
Things to take skiing.
A beer for the bus ride. It takes about 2.5 hours to get to the piste.
A couple of cans of self-heating Sake.
A bento. Probably homemade fried chicken (Japanese style) and a side of spaghetti. Sounds strange but it's probably good energy food.
Little bottles of Scotch that I bought for the plane ride but packed in cargo. Doh.
Grampy's sock. To hide all the above when I drink them. Because I will be going with two students.
Self-heating hot packs.
Must.not.forget.camera like I did in my dream last night.
That would suck.
Well, that's all for now.
p.s I still think that the US election system is fcked because Obama shouldn't have been the only choice on the Democratic ticket - and yeah, blah blah blah, I know about the 'incumbent having a better chance of winning' but wtf, when the incumbent is an asshole, who is working with other assholes (unseen, unelected assholes) then it's time for somebody with a cleaner asshole to take charge, like uh, a non-interventionist, somebody who pours money into the nation, and not into illegal invasions ..well, hey, I'll let my friend in WW tell it like I want to tell it
Maybe we could grow food. Use and design better products. Become world leaders in a peaceful way. People would look to us for information for better technology and medical needs.We don't need war to have an economy.
Whatever. At least I don't have kids. What a miserable future they have.



3 comments:
Tell me how you keep your Brit passport current with all this international woman-of-mystery swanning about.
Could be useful to my own plans.
I have 10 pages left on a pp that is gonna expire in two year's time.
Total number of pages is 46.
I like what Americans can do, get pages added to the one they carry by going to a consulate/embassy wherever they are.
10 pages...hmm..I might phone the embassy and as their advice.
I don't really have a stable address once I leave, unless, that is, the love goes well, and then I'll have a US address.
Hahahhahaha I just looked at my pp and as I looked at the 2004 on the date of issue, the radio said, '2004.'
Post a Comment