Sunday, December 4, 2011

Soody Phones George Galloway (Must Watch)



For The 99%.
Very much a Must See.
Why is such company in the form of this wise man so hard to find these days?
Probably because 90% of the media is owned by a few motherfckers, and most folks don't give a toss about what goes on beyond their game consoles anyway.
This is a real life BLR, with quotes you'll want to re-use.

This is so utterly brilliant.
I have listened to it 6 times.
It's laugh out loud material.
Poor Soody. He totally put you in your place.

7 comments:

222 said...

"If I can answer that, George".
LOL

222 said...

"You're gonna give me a heart attack, James, I'm going to have to go onto another caller" LOLOLOLOLOLOL

I understand, George, I understand.

Anonymous said...

I have totally given up reading the press. Like you say, owned by a few mthafckrs. I am dedicating my life to being blissfully ignorant

222 said...

Yeah, but make your vote count, if you're an American. Vote Ron Paul.

Anonymous said...

Facking A1. Tears rolling down my face...and I've seen this man pretending to be a cat and purring at Rula Lenska!! Far out!

Rhys said...

Rula Lenska? Good grief, have I fallen down the time well?

She flogged shampoo in commercials when I was a kid. Nobody seemed to have a clue as to who she was or why she was purring at us.

222 said...

Hehehehehe. I know, it's pure genius. I shall learn it by heart, because I come across people like James and their default solution to Iran, all the time.