Thursday, December 15, 2011

Vote Ron Paul

I get to teach the student who left me a 'Massage' tomorrow.
He he he he he.

I can't believe she 'dislikes' my class. I'm just the best teacher who ever lived.

I just taught the jun. high kids and we were laughing from start to finish.
I told them about getting kicked out of the bar last night.
Just kidding.

I got onto the topic of the 40 minute classes we have today and asked,
'Do you like 40 minute classes?', which is a no-brainer question really.
And one kid said, 'Yes, but not for this class because it's such fun.'
Awww.
1992

Eek. I just had a flashback to last night and recall crying on the way home.
I was crying for the world.
Fck. Sake does that to me.
I'm not going out ever again, not in Japan.
I'll go skiing though.


1 comment:

Rhys said...

You may wish to send a note to your friend, saying you are sorry if your statements made him upset, maybe alluding to his fine sake that loosened your brain mounts and slipped you into "overly frank" gear.

It won't change anything in his life, but he'll perhaps perceive that you regret adding to his pain, and that, while you disagree on certain aspects of his choices for his son, you value him as a friend.

Call yourself "kant" if you feel it's necessary. Telling your blogging audience you regret deeming his son strained peas does no good.