I didn't drink much last night - two bottles of beer, a ni-go of sake, then two drafts of beer.
Okay, I did drink a lot.
But it was paced drinking.
Actually, I didn't get to finish the last beer because I got thrown out of the bar.
I have never been thrown out of a bar before.
A club. Yes.
Twice.
Once in Atlanta, and once in Japan, indeed, the club in Japan I am banned from for life. LOL Bahahashahahahahaah LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL.
Sometimes I wish I had kids so I could tell them this story.
Sorry, slight tigression there.
I feel rough this morning. I think it was the addition of the sake.
Shamisen twangs and I'm a kant of a friend and I sometimes wish I could keep my trap shut, but I can't.
In other news, my head really hurts and thank goodness I can go home early today because we are on a 40 minute class schedule.
I got invited to a party tonight but I feel rough so I won't go. Boo hoo. Anyway, who has parties on Thursdays! I guess Japan does.
I was actually really surprised at how busy the Izakaya was last night.
I'd forgotten how much fun it is to go out.
Until getting kicked out of bars happens.
But the rest of the night was fun, the run-up to me being a kant.
Sigh.
Okay, I did drink a lot.
But it was paced drinking.
Actually, I didn't get to finish the last beer because I got thrown out of the bar.
I have never been thrown out of a bar before.
A club. Yes.
Twice.
Once in Atlanta, and once in Japan, indeed, the club in Japan I am banned from for life. LOL Bahahashahahahahaah LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL.
Sometimes I wish I had kids so I could tell them this story.
Sorry, slight tigression there.
I feel rough this morning. I think it was the addition of the sake.
Sake on beer, oh dear.
Shamisen twangs and I'm a kant of a friend and I sometimes wish I could keep my trap shut, but I can't.
In other news, my head really hurts and thank goodness I can go home early today because we are on a 40 minute class schedule.
I got invited to a party tonight but I feel rough so I won't go. Boo hoo. Anyway, who has parties on Thursdays! I guess Japan does.
I was actually really surprised at how busy the Izakaya was last night.
I'd forgotten how much fun it is to go out.
Until getting kicked out of bars happens.
But the rest of the night was fun, the run-up to me being a kant.
Sigh.
No comments:
Post a Comment