Saturday, December 17, 2011

thoughts whilst packing

Is it possible to lose a lot of weight in 4 days?
Why didn't I put my mirror on the wall months ago?
No wonder I am baypolar when I find myself thinking in two worlds when packing up my life.

I am loved so deeply.
Yet I don't know what I want.
My life or a shared life.

I receive words of  love that some women would die for.
And yet everything I touch to pack pulls me in different directions.
"Where are we going once you are finally free?", my possessions ask.  "This way or that way?"
This post isn't supposed to make any sense.
It does, however, reflect what is going on in my head.
Which is not a lot of sense.

I no longer know what will make me happy, until I have taken the first steps back into the world I left in April.
I do not underestimate this year and its affect on me.
Right. Back to packing and wondering what I want to achieve during this last leg of my life on earth.




No comments: