It's raining.
So I guess I might be blogging after all, as there's only so much highbrow reading one can do before 8am.
But first I'll have a coffee enema.
Here I go again, pardon the pun, but you will not believe how much shit is inside you until you join ACER, embrace the pipe, or PET for mixedupshort, and release.
I don't even get close to eating the kind of crap that builds American Muscle, but rest-assured, sometimes even ACERING twice a day isn't enough. And no, this is not some sick addiction, like gaming or learning kanji for no real reason but for the fun of it. Like wtf is that about!
Anyway, here's what I ate yesterday.
A glass of apple juice with Chia Seeds for breakfast.

160 grams of boiled chestnuts.

21 roasted almonds.

Homemade ground chicken, fresh basil, garlic, onion, 'stewp' - half stew, half soup.
And still I unko-d for England!
I'm warning you, in a nice, caring way (like I care!) that it will more than likely end in chronic bad health tears, for those of you stuck in the mud - are you sure that's mud you're standing in? - regarding colonic irrigation.
I mean, how can it not, how can walking around with impacted, ancient feces, plus the new stuff you add on a daily basis, compacting up against the old stuff, pushing toxins through the colonic walls, how can all that impacted crap, that's not going anywhere apart from some of the newer stuff you pooh out after you've shaved, NOT affect one's health in the negative.
I mean, come on, are the hospitals full or empty?
I'm tigressing, and don't ever want to go there, ever, ergo I joined ACER after my brush with ill-health in 2003.
But back to coffee enemas and how advantageous they are to your health.
For sure, I still might die young, mum dead at 42 (boo hoo sniffle) grandmother at 47,and so on and blah blah blah, or reach old age and be a sick person, but I truly believe that being a condescending, pontificating git about coffee enemas, is my juice, my way of trying to help humans, as opposed to being the kind of person who helps orphans or does soup kitchens and so on.
I'm probably one of a handful of people, relatively speaking, and outside of Sedona or New Mexico, who do them daily and have done them for quite a while now - since 2004 - so it will be interesting to see the long term beneficial effects this has on my health eventually, will I be a healthy old person, or one with the usual health issues going on- I probably just jinxed myself writing that and will die tomorrow- but anything you do that is pro-active in helping your body fight off all the toxins you throw at it - and NO, I will never give up wine, refreshing beverages, LSD and so on, fck off, shoot me first - has got to be good, no? Yes?
Only time will tell, but in the meantime - too many 'times' - I can appreciate how nice it feels to be clean from the inside out, to know that when I'm cycling round the 'hood, it's just me, my bike and I.
And not me, my bike and 15 pounds of ancient, impacted fecal matter that the average Westerner lugs around, stubbornly giving the finger to colonic irrigation. Ha ha, the radio just said, 'impact'.
I cannot even start to explain how different I feel since becoming an ACERIST.
And you must also consider that doing coffee enemas not only rids your body of excess shit, but the fact that the caffeine in the coffee works to stimulate the bile ducts, which helps the liver work at 700 times its usual capacity to aid and abet in the ridding of toxins from the body, is also a huge health boost to the machine that is our body.

What did you eat yesterday and how much of it did you pooh out?
Think about it, cowboy, I pooh, I mean, do.
So I guess I might be blogging after all, as there's only so much highbrow reading one can do before 8am.
But first I'll have a coffee enema.
Here I go again, pardon the pun, but you will not believe how much shit is inside you until you join ACER, embrace the pipe, or PET for mixedupshort, and release.
I don't even get close to eating the kind of crap that builds American Muscle, but rest-assured, sometimes even ACERING twice a day isn't enough. And no, this is not some sick addiction, like gaming or learning kanji for no real reason but for the fun of it. Like wtf is that about!
Anyway, here's what I ate yesterday.
A glass of apple juice with Chia Seeds for breakfast.
160 grams of boiled chestnuts.
21 roasted almonds.
Homemade ground chicken, fresh basil, garlic, onion, 'stewp' - half stew, half soup.
And still I unko-d for England!
I'm warning you, in a nice, caring way (like I care!) that it will more than likely end in chronic bad health tears, for those of you stuck in the mud - are you sure that's mud you're standing in? - regarding colonic irrigation.
I mean, how can it not, how can walking around with impacted, ancient feces, plus the new stuff you add on a daily basis, compacting up against the old stuff, pushing toxins through the colonic walls, how can all that impacted crap, that's not going anywhere apart from some of the newer stuff you pooh out after you've shaved, NOT affect one's health in the negative.
I mean, come on, are the hospitals full or empty?
I'm tigressing, and don't ever want to go there, ever, ergo I joined ACER after my brush with ill-health in 2003.
But back to coffee enemas and how advantageous they are to your health.
For sure, I still might die young, mum dead at 42 (boo hoo sniffle) grandmother at 47,and so on and blah blah blah, or reach old age and be a sick person, but I truly believe that being a condescending, pontificating git about coffee enemas, is my juice, my way of trying to help humans, as opposed to being the kind of person who helps orphans or does soup kitchens and so on.
| That is not a sex toy. It is my NeckSlimmer. |
I'm probably one of a handful of people, relatively speaking, and outside of Sedona or New Mexico, who do them daily and have done them for quite a while now - since 2004 - so it will be interesting to see the long term beneficial effects this has on my health eventually, will I be a healthy old person, or one with the usual health issues going on- I probably just jinxed myself writing that and will die tomorrow- but anything you do that is pro-active in helping your body fight off all the toxins you throw at it - and NO, I will never give up wine, refreshing beverages, LSD and so on, fck off, shoot me first - has got to be good, no? Yes?
Only time will tell, but in the meantime - too many 'times' - I can appreciate how nice it feels to be clean from the inside out, to know that when I'm cycling round the 'hood, it's just me, my bike and I.
And not me, my bike and 15 pounds of ancient, impacted fecal matter that the average Westerner lugs around, stubbornly giving the finger to colonic irrigation. Ha ha, the radio just said, 'impact'.
| Destined for my asshole |
I cannot even start to explain how different I feel since becoming an ACERIST.
And you must also consider that doing coffee enemas not only rids your body of excess shit, but the fact that the caffeine in the coffee works to stimulate the bile ducts, which helps the liver work at 700 times its usual capacity to aid and abet in the ridding of toxins from the body, is also a huge health boost to the machine that is our body.
What did you eat yesterday and how much of it did you pooh out?
Think about it, cowboy, I pooh, I mean, do.
12 comments:
I believe you... and thanks for not showing what you ate...afterwards...but no whipped pintos?
PS: good post.
Ohhh, ok you guys can have this: "A coffee enema does for your body what meditation does for your mind..."
Hmmm maybe I'll pass this phrase on to my Chan family.
Ok, well time to go creep FB. It's over cowboy... think about it.
He he...think how much faster the Zenermaran will go if you join ACER. You'll be able to put more shouchu in the hold.
I have a new meditation mantra for you, Fuu, it's
'Kami kami kami kami sowa'
Or rather, kame kame kame kame..doh....I don't think using God for candy ads would sell much.
I have four of those solar lamps!
I got a deal on eBay!
...also ice cream and purple flowers.
You make sure the Hulk doesn't get his hands on them. He might smash them.
All I know is that I started drinking coffee at 25 (yeah, I was raised on tea as a holographic British child), and putting it down my throat has quite a salutary effect on my bowels as it is, thanks very much.
Said effect did get me to start reading the newspaper's business section, however, which has paid for the house by ways both obscure and multitudinous.
I doubt there's much "impacted" in a colon as German train station as mine.
You have me half considering it. I do like cappucinos though, how would that work?
r, I've never really seen you taking to coffee enemas, but Duder, you'll be able to run faster, think of it!!
Now why wouldn't I want to run faster? Those peasants with pitchforks and flaming torches seem to get younger every year.
Post a Comment