Like yeah, me not pandering to parents, who stop their car in the middle of the street, in front of the school, in front of the zebra crossing, while the daughter slowly retrieves her school bags from within, whilst in the middle of the street, just there, the car idling in the middle of the street, yes, I am going to pander to such a situation by patiently waiting behind this fucking car that is blocking my right of way.
Yeah right.
Instead I cycled around the car.
Two teachers on Zebra Crossing duty called out, 'Abunai! Abunai' or 'That's dangerous!'
and I gave them the look of, 'Don't tell me what's 'dangerous'! It wasn't me who stopped my car in the middle of the street!'.
Leave the cyclists alone, but more importantly, stop with this damn 'dangerous' crap in Japan.
Everything is so fcking 'dangerous'.
Indeed, when I flew in to Japan in April - sigh - I actually said to myself, 'I bet the first word I hear once back on Japanese soil is 'abunai'.'
I was right.
I should have slit my wrists on the luggage belt there and then.
Yeah right.
Instead I cycled around the car.
Two teachers on Zebra Crossing duty called out, 'Abunai! Abunai' or 'That's dangerous!'
and I gave them the look of, 'Don't tell me what's 'dangerous'! It wasn't me who stopped my car in the middle of the street!'.
Leave the cyclists alone, but more importantly, stop with this damn 'dangerous' crap in Japan.
Everything is so fcking 'dangerous'.
Indeed, when I flew in to Japan in April - sigh - I actually said to myself, 'I bet the first word I hear once back on Japanese soil is 'abunai'.'
I was right.
I should have slit my wrists on the luggage belt there and then.
2 comments:
I used to be a bike courier. It allowed me to threaten people and whack cars while making money.
Best.
Job.
Ever.
So anyway, as a rapidly aging civilian, I still cycle everywhere, and I have lights, and a bell, and this:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x56igBIJHX8&feature=related
Works a treat. Saves many hours of swinging my Kryptonite lock at side mirrors of idiot texting/iPod fiddling/makeup applying simian drivers.
Ha ha ha ha. That is awesome.
Post a Comment