Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Puff It Up For Me

This week has been pretty good so far.
First I get sent the photo I have been thinking about without even asking for it.

And then an old friend of mine from my time in Kyoto, the delightful S, emails me.
I had been thinking of her frequently this past couple of months, ever since I noticed that she was no longer on my FB list or FBL for short, and had thought,
 'Fck, she probably got pissed off with my pontificating on Inside Legs so unfriended me' so I was at a loss as to what to do, thinking,
'Well, I can't really email her because maybe she doesn't like me anymore', which I found hard to believe, because she's so nice and without an ounce of 'don't like you' in her being.

FB is funny like that. A 'friend' suddenly disappears and you think, 'Fck, what did I say?'
I lost two American 'friends' this year, albeit readers of this blog, not 'real' friends,(I do, however, consider some long term readers of this blog as 'real' friends these days) and anyway, I wouldn't want them as real friends in the end because it's my choice to avoid the company of people who do the doggy paddle down The Nile, and their choice to get all shirty with my opinions and unfriend me,  plus one of them for sure condoned bad table manners, so nah, we would never have become true friends, so no loss, and shoot me for being a frank kant, I don't care, what with all the awful stuff happening in the world, like Libya, Iraq, the 'stan, sanctioned by the silence of these sheeple..I won't go on and on..I'm tigressing...

So yah, I was so happy to hear from my friend and a big phew having discoverd that her leaving my FBL wasn't personal.
Right. Time to work.
I eventually have heaps of free time today so COMING SOON:
Why I like FOFs and much, much more.



No comments: