A yearlong conversation with myself and nothing else. Shamisen twangs while I earn $222 a day to help pay for my future dream hair extensions, a Mulberry bag and buttock implants. *This blog has been rated Ca by Moody's Investors Service*
Saturday, December 3, 2011
A Promotional Video For Minami Koen or 'South Park' in English
Yeah, Thor, the onset of radioactive rain brings out the excitement in my voice to get the fck out of there. ...titter titter titter.....like what prim posh folks do.
Well, it's either that or Hirohito's nursemaid on a locked-down pushbike attached to a Hitachi-brand cogwheel somewhere.
It looks like it's time to give the contacts a good filing down, anyway. I kept waiting for it to finally stop or to pick up speed. It did neither, and is thus an emblem of your year in Japan.
5 comments:
It's no wonder you're a bit mad. You seem to be in the middle of an arthouse horror film from the 1960s.
Why is that Ferris wheel rotating so slowly? Is it powered by a foot pump?
The effect's a touch alienating, I'll give you that.
This sounds more like you.
LOL r, that's how I felt, like I was in a scene from Hammer House of Horror.
hehehehehe at the foot pump.
Yeah, Thor, the onset of radioactive rain brings out the excitement in my voice to get the fck out of there. ...titter titter titter.....like what prim posh folks do.
Me- The Kant
Well, it's either that or Hirohito's nursemaid on a locked-down pushbike attached to a Hitachi-brand cogwheel somewhere.
It looks like it's time to give the contacts a good filing down, anyway. I kept waiting for it to finally stop or to pick up speed. It did neither, and is thus an emblem of your year in Japan.
(meant to be funny, not mean...)
Post a Comment