It's that 4:20am curse again, not that it matters, what with it being a weekend, and it was worth waking up early anyway, to discover that ACER (The Assoc. of Coffee Enema Rogues) is about to increase its membership by one lucky winner of a new healthier lifestyle, inside out.
You won't regret this and will wonder why you didn't start sooner.

I'm now going to answer your question, 'Should I buy the Cafe Colon cans', so you don't have to trawl through the blog to find the old post where your question hides, like a forgotten lump of ancient, impacted feces.
Should you buy the cans? No.
Whilst I initially fell for the hype, after doing more research I decided to brew up my own coffee each morning, and bought organic beans for years.
However, I now use any old coffee I can buy because organic in Japan is somewhat expensive for thrifty kants like what I is, and also a learned person in my life, who knows lots about health stuff, said that using a regular coffee would be fine, albeit I think organic would be better, I'm just thrifty, and I don't think that using regular coffee is harming me. However, I might switch back to organic coffee one day if I feel that I have enough money in life to
warrant this.
So it's your choice. Organic or non-organic. All the sites recommend you use organic. I think that they worry about pesticides etc being used upon the non-organic beans, and I get their point, which is why I was using organic beans for years, and part of me still wants to, I mean, they are going to be better for you in the long run, but my friend said the difference between using an organic bean and a non-organic bean was negligible, and the thrifty in me wanted to believe him, so believe him I did.
But saying that, I might return to using organic beans pretty soon, I mean, what's the point in this working deal if I don't sometimes treat myself!
*Note To Self* Sometimes I think you take this thrifty stuff way too far.

I'm always envious of ACER Virgins because it's exciting, those first few releases, when you realise that The Kant was right all along, and you can't believe you've been walking around with so much crap inside you for so many years, and you start to feel really good from the inside out, and people ask you all the time, 'Did you just orgasm? You have that..you know...that glow', and you smile back and say, 'No, this is the glow of enlightenment.'
Congratulations on being open-minded enough to join the club.
You won't regret this and will wonder why you didn't start sooner.
I'm now going to answer your question, 'Should I buy the Cafe Colon cans', so you don't have to trawl through the blog to find the old post where your question hides, like a forgotten lump of ancient, impacted feces.
Should you buy the cans? No.
Whilst I initially fell for the hype, after doing more research I decided to brew up my own coffee each morning, and bought organic beans for years.
However, I now use any old coffee I can buy because organic in Japan is somewhat expensive for thrifty kants like what I is, and also a learned person in my life, who knows lots about health stuff, said that using a regular coffee would be fine, albeit I think organic would be better, I'm just thrifty, and I don't think that using regular coffee is harming me. However, I might switch back to organic coffee one day if I feel that I have enough money in life to
So it's your choice. Organic or non-organic. All the sites recommend you use organic. I think that they worry about pesticides etc being used upon the non-organic beans, and I get their point, which is why I was using organic beans for years, and part of me still wants to, I mean, they are going to be better for you in the long run, but my friend said the difference between using an organic bean and a non-organic bean was negligible, and the thrifty in me wanted to believe him, so believe him I did.
But saying that, I might return to using organic beans pretty soon, I mean, what's the point in this working deal if I don't sometimes treat myself!
*Note To Self* Sometimes I think you take this thrifty stuff way too far.
I'm always envious of ACER Virgins because it's exciting, those first few releases, when you realise that The Kant was right all along, and you can't believe you've been walking around with so much crap inside you for so many years, and you start to feel really good from the inside out, and people ask you all the time, 'Did you just orgasm? You have that..you know...that glow', and you smile back and say, 'No, this is the glow of enlightenment.'
Congratulations on being open-minded enough to join the club.
1 comment:
Thanks for the reply Maria.
Feel the same way about organic beans.
Post a Comment