Tuesday, December 27, 2011

it's a strong gin and tonic moment

Despite having a somewhat dramatic Christmas Day, life isn't too bad.
I mean, I warned him, I am feral now.
I say what I think.
I don't advise this.
But otherwise it's fine.
This life thing.
Especially when served with gin and tonic.
Indeed, I might pour myself another.
Isn't life funny.
Yes, it is.
It can seem so simple; silly humans pottering around on carpet, quaffing gin, 'rah rah rah'-ing, and so on.
That's just me rah rah rah-ing. Miss Daisy and Son of Daisy are putting some towel racks up.
And I'm drinking gin.
Indeed, I might pour myself another one.
I only drink gin in Arizona.
Isn't life funny.
This Christmas didn't have the Christmas buzz that last Christmas had.
Maybe because I was living in a Buddhist land for so long.
But it has still been nice, apart from the hours I spent alone yesterday, and then the moment I, with drama, filled my 100 Yen shopping bag with Turkish throws, a beer, and a bottle of hard liquor and went huntin' for a tree on the golf course.
I managed to condone such an extreme action with, 'Well, had the feral not surfaced, I wouldn't have seen a shooting star tonight.'
Such is the mind of a mad person.
Making love has been dreamy.
Maybe I was only put on this earth for sexual dolphins.
I don't know.
And it's currently peachy.
Like a 1950's scene, all happy, hmm, I think it would be nice to watch 'Wonderful Life' tonight.
But first another gin and tonic.
If I was old and had 'seen life', I think I'd find somebody like me, who speaks her mind (I don't advise it though), somewhat refreshing. You know, instead of the fake nice bullshit.
Oh yah yah yah - insert generic conversation - yah yah yah.
Or conversation with me at the table - kdfjljsdfkdsfjdskfjdsfkjdskfjdskfjdskfdsjfkdsjfkldsfjsdkfjsfjsdfkjdsfdsf.
You have to laugh.
I do.
It's only 3 weeks. Well, way less than that actually.
I am rediscovering who I am.
I am in love. For sure.
But I can also become a creature of the golf course in a flash.

2 comments:

F. said...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QcU9rt6z_6Y

Rhys said...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I3Oq1IBQCPA

Approved by golf course creatures.