Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Enema Bags 101 USA

Walgreens came up with the goods.
$12.99.
C'est 'orrible.
No wonder Americans don't embrace the pipe, the bags here are horrendous.
And so fiddle fcky.
But it will do, even though it leaks.
I have to lie upon old newspaper.
FACT: Japan doesn't just make cars well.
They have enema bags dicked.

So, I really, really wanna do snow and tequila.
I no longer want to fit Vegas in.
I think a few days up in the snow.
Then head to the boat for a few days.
Then back to The Far Out.
And folks wonder why I have a hard time getting a grip on life.
But saying that, I am blessed that it's all over the place, this life thing.
But isn't every life out there all over the place.
If you're reading this blog today, you know it's true.
Like the man who was here last year for Thanksgiving.
He's dead now.

But last year he wasn't dead. He was here.
In his 50's, obese, drinking Yagermeister (sp) like there was no tomorrow.
He played the accordion.
If I had known he was gonna die a few months later, I would have sat at his feet because there is something weird about this life and death thing.
One minute you are there, reaping what you have sowed in life, and then, zap, you're gone.
All we can do is lead our little crazy lives.
Even the normal are crazy so we are all in the same boat.
I wonder if we will play Scrabble this year?
I hope so.

This chocolate is good. The one with the chili in it.
Yum.
It packs quite a punch.
I like being left alone to write.
I said to him, 'I will always be a twat'.
He understands.
But he doesn't understand about some other stuff.
I want La La.
Stop putting the Re into my La.
Because that's the deal breaker for me.

4 comments:

CC said...

Hope it goes really well for the rest of your visit and that you get your snow and boat fix!

Best Wishes Ms. Maria for a smoother 2012 - smooth like silky scotch and filled with much less doubt and lots more confidence and happiness.

Rhys said...

La?
Re?
D'oh!

Also:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HXZaiX5CwQE

I've actually arranged this song as a cover that I trot out at parties.

I think Robyn Hitchcock's in the top five songwriters I'm aware of, even if his focus on death, insects, drowning, puns and mild mental illness do not make this immediately obvious. An acquired taste, perhaps, which I've acquired.

When I had a piece of a music magazine, I interviewed him. I ran into him in a hallway and we were both briefly confused at who the other might be. "I'm the writer," I said. "I'm the singer," he said.

"That's lucky," I replied.

"Luck had nothing to do with it," he said.

It was like Alice in Wonderland by Quentin Tarantino. As he is also prodigiously tall (as in closer to seven than six feet tall), there was added surreality at play.

I believe my idea of a "feel-good pop song" and an actual pop song of the feel-good variety may differ in the minds of my audience.

rob said...

Take it as it comes, give it your best shot, don`t look too deep, you are most definitely your own person after all and please Don`t mistake "enjoyment" for true happiness, and remember Love will "triumph" over all, (only because I can`t spell conker) :o))happy and healthy new year Mmmmmmm!

judith said...

Conquer... but I like love triumphs over all. Nicely said.

Peace to you M, hope you have a wonderful vacation.