Cycled to school in the drizzle.
No Dolphin Whisperers en route.
No twanging shamisens.
Instead I thought deeply about what I had written regarding the 'loving' side of me and realised that I had over-gushed my love of people, for whilst I'd like to aspire to love, like anon loves, I find it hard to because these days a lot of people are often ignorant fcks.
I don't want to tigress here, but my 'loving' side is shown in stupid shit, like acknowledging dogs and talking to them, and my boyfriend likes this about me, he thinks it's endearing, because then I get chatting to the owner, and it can be a really nice experience, because the owner might be a lonely person, but here we are having a lovely little chat, and all because the dog brought us together, and yet other people find this disturbing, and I once had a Christian tell me off for being friendly to a stranger's dog, saying that it 'wasn't right' to be so friendly towards somebody you didn't know, regardless of the dog, and that she'd never do that, and it made me think, 'You're a Christian!!'
So yah, fck the New Age stuff. I am not that nice to people.
I don't like people very much.
Not at 43.
Not after meeting so many idiots out there.
Or reading the words of idiots.
Like the other day, over on the Breeder Site, (I won't do the, or ....for short), and there's this married chick with two young kids and she's bemoaning the fact that her husband does nothing to help, that he goes out to the pub on the weekends, goes to the bookies (they are short on cash, apparently, but how can that be if he's in the pub all day and gambling?!) and when he is at home, beyond a quick rough and tumble with the boys, he's playing computer games. All the time.
If that was my husband, I'd kick his ass out of the house. Not that I would ever reach the point of marrying a person who played computer games (I feel somewhat strongly on this issue because having a child puts pressure on the planet and its resources, which is also my planet and my resources, resources that I think about, respect and try to use sparingly, because I care, and if you are going to be playing computer games around your children, and then allow them to spend their free time playing computer games too, then really, please, think more than twice about having a kid, because what are you having a kid for?).
Oops, where was I, so yah, blah, I DO NOT LOVE blindly, I don't like people very much, in the West at least, because most of the people have the blood of others on their hands via default and dizzy feeding from the Tinned Terror Drip, and, like I said in my post below, I have got to the stage in my life where I have zero time for the company of those who wish to perpetuate this culture of ignorance.
Zero time.
I walk away instead.
Which is why I love Water World, or the Vortex of Travel, because one usually meets a different kind of person in such worlds; thoughtful people, people able to disseminate the bullshit we are fed daily, people unafraid to have an opinion outside of the norm, people who would never wear the mask of 'anon'.
No Dolphin Whisperers en route.
No twanging shamisens.
Instead I thought deeply about what I had written regarding the 'loving' side of me and realised that I had over-gushed my love of people, for whilst I'd like to aspire to love, like anon loves, I find it hard to because these days a lot of people are often ignorant fcks.
I don't want to tigress here, but my 'loving' side is shown in stupid shit, like acknowledging dogs and talking to them, and my boyfriend likes this about me, he thinks it's endearing, because then I get chatting to the owner, and it can be a really nice experience, because the owner might be a lonely person, but here we are having a lovely little chat, and all because the dog brought us together, and yet other people find this disturbing, and I once had a Christian tell me off for being friendly to a stranger's dog, saying that it 'wasn't right' to be so friendly towards somebody you didn't know, regardless of the dog, and that she'd never do that, and it made me think, 'You're a Christian!!'
So yah, fck the New Age stuff. I am not that nice to people.
I don't like people very much.
Not at 43.
Not after meeting so many idiots out there.
Or reading the words of idiots.
Like the other day, over on the Breeder Site, (I won't do the, or ....for short), and there's this married chick with two young kids and she's bemoaning the fact that her husband does nothing to help, that he goes out to the pub on the weekends, goes to the bookies (they are short on cash, apparently, but how can that be if he's in the pub all day and gambling?!) and when he is at home, beyond a quick rough and tumble with the boys, he's playing computer games. All the time.
If that was my husband, I'd kick his ass out of the house. Not that I would ever reach the point of marrying a person who played computer games (I feel somewhat strongly on this issue because having a child puts pressure on the planet and its resources, which is also my planet and my resources, resources that I think about, respect and try to use sparingly, because I care, and if you are going to be playing computer games around your children, and then allow them to spend their free time playing computer games too, then really, please, think more than twice about having a kid, because what are you having a kid for?).
Oops, where was I, so yah, blah, I DO NOT LOVE blindly, I don't like people very much, in the West at least, because most of the people have the blood of others on their hands via default and dizzy feeding from the Tinned Terror Drip, and, like I said in my post below, I have got to the stage in my life where I have zero time for the company of those who wish to perpetuate this culture of ignorance.
Zero time.
I walk away instead.
Which is why I love Water World, or the Vortex of Travel, because one usually meets a different kind of person in such worlds; thoughtful people, people able to disseminate the bullshit we are fed daily, people unafraid to have an opinion outside of the norm, people who would never wear the mask of 'anon'.
2 comments:
The Mystics say that love is a state of being, that loving something or someone isn't love.
No wonder this world is so messed up...very little real love.
Maybe.
I think the world is messed up because our mental hardware is far too primitive to run the social software our civilization has created.
We are monkeys gamboling among landmines and constantly debating whether to fling more poo.
Post a Comment