I wish I knew more people who thought like this.
Which is how I think.
Alas, I still have many friends who think that Obama can save the day.
Intelligent friends.
I find it hard to comprehend how they can't see through the bullshit.
Is it some kind of denial they need to cling to, to keep pretending that everything is okay?
I just don't get it.
If I was relying on the system and my leaders, to provide the country with a healthy economic, social and moral environment, both at home and abroad, for myself, and for the little children, then I would be smelling bullshit right now, and not roses, and for sure I would want to do something about it.
Like vote for change, real change, and whilst Ron Paul might not be your perfect candidate, given his views on abortion and gay marriage, he sure as hell has the right idea when it comes to wanting PEACE and giving the Fed a run for its money. Boom boom.
Jesus Christ! Why are my friends so blind to the bullshit!?
Will Americans ever learn?
Do they want to learn?
What is it going to take?
A pop-up picture book?
No comments:
Post a Comment