Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Bring Back The Death Penalty

And I mean it.
And I do not care about the usual bleats about  'innocents' losing their life because this rarely happens anyway these days - those who make it to Death Row are usually there for a reason - and I, pardon the pun, have always believed in 'an eye for an eye, a life, for a life'..and....if we are going to bring it into a country in this day and age, with no stragglers on death row who might be innocent, like what exists in the USA, because we are starting afresh with the Death Penalty system, and given that forensics are better these days and CCTV cameras everywhere in the UK, and the fact that the UK judicial system appears to avoid locking people up accordingly anyway- meting out pathetic sentences for murder and whatnot - I don't think we are going to be seeing loads of innocent chavs on Death Row, not in this day and age.
So please, Bring Back The Death Penalty.
I write this because I am crying.
I write this because I feel sick inside. Physically sick.
I write this because I would like to be the executioner.
I write this because I am British and therefore extremely RSPCA.
To the house burglars who killed a kitten by putting it in a microwave.
May you rot in hell  and as soon as possible.
To the British people.
If there is a party who will bring back the death penalty, let's vote them in.
The UK has become a place inhabited by too many evil motherfckers like the motherfckers who killed that poor little kitten.
Even when I lived there, I remember we always had to have the alarm on in the house, even when we were IN the house.
We always had to take the car radio out of the car when leaving it.
People would bump into me in London and call me a 'fcking bitch'.
That kind of thing.
I know there are folks who read this blog who tell me there is nothing wrong with the Motherland, but quite possibly these people are living in the pastoral parts of the country, where the only wrong thing might be the clashing of wellies with the latest LL Bean Fleece.
There IS a lot wrong with a country that has such beasts in it.
I hope they are caught, and whilst we still do not have the Death Penalty, I hope they are given life in prison for this.
Indeed, this is the second such case in as many weeks. An evil bitch woman murdered her friend's kitten in the same way because she was pissed off about something.

I am so upset, and yes, sorry, I have shown my true colours by getting upset about a furry animal, more than I get upset over stories about babies and so on.
But that's me, that's how I'm wired.
I like fur more than fake tanned skin.

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

Someone in UK posted a you tube video of themselves feeding a live kitten to a boa constrictor this week too.

222 said...

I rest my case.

Rhys said...

If you pick up a baby with fake tanned skin, put it down.

222 said...

Yeah, but the baby eventually stretches and becomes bigger and head to a tanning bed.

Thor said...

I'm not an advocate of the death penalty, else what's the reform system for if not to reform someone(?). I do, however, advocate castration for serial rapists, child molesters, and kitten killers.
Troy Davis was recently murdered in Atlanta even after being proved innocent. It's not so easy to take back a death penalty after it's been issued. And don't start ranting about the USA, you're preaching to the choir. But I don't believe we as humans have the right to kill anyone for any reason.

222 said...

Troy Davis was not proven innocent.

222 said...

p.s Hey Dude!
:)

Rhys said...

If murder's wrong, murder by the state is also wrong.

However, I do like a nice Arctic gulag.

222 said...

I am in the minority here, I realise that. Boo hoo. But the discussion is interesting. Especially in the thread over on FB.

222 said...

http://akorra.com/2010/03/04/top-10-arguments-for-the-death-penalty/

222 said...

He he he this thread is soooooooooooooooooooooooooo heavenly compared to the bashing I got on FB. LOL.

Rhys said...

Well, it's just logic in my case. Specious arguments about "the sanctity of life" have never impressed me, given our track record as a warlike, pretty vicious species.

If life was so fecking precious, we'd not make war, we'd like our children better, and we wouldn't warehouse our elderly when we weren't pretending they don't exist at all.

I read an article today about a guy who murdered his daughters because "family honour was more important than life" and they offended it and Allah by showing a bit of leg or something. So into the cold canal lock trapped in a car they went, the whores.

As I said, specious.