A yearlong conversation with myself and nothing else. Shamisen twangs while I earn $222 a day to help pay for my future dream hair extensions, a Mulberry bag and buttock implants. *This blog has been rated Ca by Moody's Investors Service*
I pop into her Twatter about once a week to keep abreast of the latest links for current world affairs and for her thoughts on the Japanese government's latest handling of Fukushima and actually, she does claim to often have to go to the doctors. So you never know.
4 comments:
and wakarahen
I pop into her Twatter about once a week to keep abreast of the latest links for current world affairs and for her thoughts on the Japanese government's latest handling of Fukushima and actually, she does claim to often have to go to the doctors. So you never know.
...wakarahen is a good name for a blog in Japan...I used to be japanchored, which I really liked, but got rid of it during a tropical low.
You should make a list of all your blog names and dates.
Except you've probably not got that much spare time.
Post a Comment