To get back to more important matters, I stupidly fell for having breakfast this morning, something I usually try to avoid as I will be occupied enough getting ready for school to not need to rustle something up to kill time (I do so prefer the weekdays to the weekends) and the last mouthful of my 'Butter Spaghetti With Fresh Basil and Garlic (yeah, I bet y'all are glad you're not married to me), was a slice of still-raw garlic.
So toothpaste to the rescue! Which one would work best on this garlic breath dilemma this morning?
The POWERSMILE or the SEA FRESH.
After perusing the ingredients for each respective tube of toothpaste, I went with the SEA FRESH because it features 'Blue Green Algae, Spearmint and Parsley Extracts', which seemed to be a more ideal neutraliser than the 'Bamboo Powder and Perilla Seed Extracts' in the other tube.
If y'all are looking for a great place to buy cheap herbs, spices, decent toothpastes, safe sunscreens, vitamins and so on, then check out www.vitacost.com
So toothpaste to the rescue! Which one would work best on this garlic breath dilemma this morning?
The POWERSMILE or the SEA FRESH.
After perusing the ingredients for each respective tube of toothpaste, I went with the SEA FRESH because it features 'Blue Green Algae, Spearmint and Parsley Extracts', which seemed to be a more ideal neutraliser than the 'Bamboo Powder and Perilla Seed Extracts' in the other tube.
If y'all are looking for a great place to buy cheap herbs, spices, decent toothpastes, safe sunscreens, vitamins and so on, then check out www.vitacost.com
1 comment:
So baking soda on a toothbrush and a gargle of gin are right out, I guess?
Post a Comment