Wow.
I love non-news Podcasts, that focus on facts, instead of having to listen to billion dollar bought manipulated news.
This is why I listen to Farming Today, Best of Natural History, Science Today and so on.
Fck you Global News.
I'm tigressing.
The point of this post is to say, once again, that I LOVE being a grown-up because it means that I can do what I want, like have Thai Yellow Curry and Unhusked Rice and a beer for breakfast.
Yum.
Wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy better than toast or cereal and a glass of milk.
Ewww. Western breakfasts suck.
I love non-news Podcasts, that focus on facts, instead of having to listen to billion dollar bought manipulated news.
This is why I listen to Farming Today, Best of Natural History, Science Today and so on.
Fck you Global News.
I'm tigressing.
The point of this post is to say, once again, that I LOVE being a grown-up because it means that I can do what I want, like have Thai Yellow Curry and Unhusked Rice and a beer for breakfast.
Yum.
Wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy better than toast or cereal and a glass of milk.
Ewww. Western breakfasts suck.
4 comments:
About once a year I'll have kippers and eggs for breakfast, then I go and fumigate the vessel.
..and the rest of the year..?
I don't eat until after I've walked the kid to school and visited the market. Then it's often toasted cheese with garlic and mushrooms on pumpernickle bagel.
I don't eat cereals.
That sounds nice. I could handle such a bagel with the cheese and so on.
Post a Comment