I took down the soppy post.
I'm a hardcore kant and the value of this blog plummeted as soon as I posted that sop.
In other news, scored some Aussie beef at half price - two bucks instead of four bucks - and will rustle up a slow cooker beef stew this coming weekend.
Not sure what to have for dinner tonight.
Such is my pathetic and lonely, eat, drink, sleep, work, life at the moment.
I'm a hardcore kant and the value of this blog plummeted as soon as I posted that sop.
In other news, scored some Aussie beef at half price - two bucks instead of four bucks - and will rustle up a slow cooker beef stew this coming weekend.
Not sure what to have for dinner tonight.
Such is my pathetic and lonely, eat, drink, sleep, work, life at the moment.
1 comment:
Ah, but it was quite sweet.
We rarely get to see any pics of The One as well. ;)
Post a Comment