Given that the temperature has dropped somewhat, I decided to embrace the steam created by a 'nabe' dish.
Chicken and Pork 'Dango' (Bought at reduced price, of course, $2)
Ramen noodles. (shoot me)
Miso Kimchee soup base. ($1)
Frozen broccoli from Thailand (I try to avoid buying Japanese produce)
Seaweed Sheets from China (I never thought I'd choose Chinese seaweed over Japanese)
Flaked Seaweed from Thailand. (I told you I check origin)
Ground Black Sesame Seeds
What a perfect way to warm it, too!
More later...time to eat...I'm a blogging loser..but not forever...
Chicken and Pork 'Dango' (Bought at reduced price, of course, $2)
Ramen noodles. (shoot me)
Miso Kimchee soup base. ($1)
Frozen broccoli from Thailand (I try to avoid buying Japanese produce)
Seaweed Sheets from China (I never thought I'd choose Chinese seaweed over Japanese)
Flaked Seaweed from Thailand. (I told you I check origin)
| I add seaweed to my diet to make sure my thyroid glands are full of iodine just in case some Cesium or Zenon rains on my parade. Of course, I do not buy seaweed harvested in Japan. |
Ground Black Sesame Seeds
What a perfect way to warm it, too!
| I'm so kashikoii |
| Gangster Sake from the festival last month. |
More later...time to eat...I'm a blogging loser..but not forever...
No comments:
Post a Comment