Friday, November 11, 2011

Night Camper

Well, goodnight.
God bless the Sheeple.
God bless Kari-girl this weekend and all who sail in her.
God bless the little dead sparrow I picked off the street yesterday and put upon a bed of grass beneath some leaves beneath a tree, quite surprising an early morning salaryman, as I stepped out from the dank, dark undergrowth of an abandoned old garden, in the tiny grounds of an abandoned old wooden house. As one does.
When I told some students this story yesterday, which had followed me telling them about the praying mantis that I had accidentally run over and killed a few weeks ago, which I had then lit a candle and incense for, which in turn set fire to the 'amido' (mosquito netting on the window), well, they said, 'Sensei. You notice so many things all the time.'.
Well, because of the above, I'm going to take 6mgs of Melatonin tonight, instead of the usual 3mg.
It's an experiment.

4 comments:

sokmonkee said...

Japanese bug are cool. Just stay away from the giant wasps and those pesky poison caterpillars called KEMUSHI I think. You don't want to be parked under a tree picnicking or making out with one of their nests above you. Even their poop is poisonous. If just one little poop drops and hits you on the neck or arm and bounces off you will get a nasty red welt that may last for days...Don't ask how I know this.

Rhys said...

You got hit somewhere *else* than the neck or the arm, right?

Don't ask how I know this.

222 said...

He he he he he he he.
I totally dig my readership.
You're funny.

birdsnbugs said...

'Sensei. You notice so many things all the time.'

Except, perhaps, mosquito netting :)