Wow.
Half a bottle of dessert wine and an enema - wow - what a glow!
If y'all die having never crossed to the other side of colonic cleansing, you really will have lived half a life.
Wow.
And this ain't no kinky wow.
This is the wow of an inner glow, a cleanliness from within, slightly tainted by the dessert wine so as to avoid feeling too much like a person who lives in Sedona and has a Chakra Chart on the fridge.
Seriously wow.
Tomorrow is a National Holiday. I guess I should force my fat ass to the seaside, if only to make the day pass more quickly.
9 comments:
Would it really matter if it WAS a kinky wow?
I had a girlfriend once who obviously obtained more from running a Q-Tip round her ear canal than just surplus wax removal.
Seriously. Purring like a kitten while reaming out her ear hole, which some say you're not supposed to do, anyway.
I guess my point is that "pleasure" and "therapeutic" needn't be kept apart. Otherwise we'd all be Germans.
I thought that was a urine sample at first.
All your past girlfriend stories make me relieved that I'm not a lesbian.
It becomes one in the end, Judith. ;)
My urine is never that yellow. I think urine that is that colour is unhealthy. It probably smells like Man Urine, too. Ewww.
Rhys, if your ex GF enjoyed the Q-Tip that much, she would really get orgasmic with a Japanese Mimi-kaki. Best sex toy I have !!!
Mata ne
Liz
You really know you're not in Kansas anymore when you see couples in any park where the guy has his head in his girlfriend's lap getting his ears mimi-kakied. So ugh, and on so many levels....
"All your past girlfriend stories make me relieved that I'm not a lesbian."
None of my ex-girlfriends would, having had me, fancy you. No offence to your many charms, Perkins, but I've converted a couple in my time (inadvertantly...I can certainly understand liking pussy!), but have never been in the situation of Lou Diamond Phillips. Why, I'm practically Germanic when it comes to successfully occupying a lady's Sudetenland.
P.S. OK, so I *did* mention the Germans. I was actually referring to their somewhat Spartan spa therapies, not their bed gymnastics.
As for "mimi-kaki":
http://www.accessj.com/2010/11/ear-cleaning-horrible-truth-of-mimikaki.html
Good grief. Yeah, she was a bit like that, only she took the initiative and flew solo. You wouldn't catch me doing that, not out of disgust, but because I'd be concerned I'd do a mischief.
So only men like getting it in the ear in Japan? No wonder the birth rate's through the floor.
Post a Comment