Thursday, November 24, 2011

Morning Camper


Having woken up at 3am and then nearly getting addicted to this stupid fcking screen, an orb came over and shut the thing down for me, so I managed to slip in an extra two hours of sleep, but now it's time to get up, and thank fck it's Thursday, and this time last year I was enjoying TG in the USA, and fck this year but hey, it all happens for a reason, uh, yeah, I woke up singing 'unzip the windflap' and that's 'not fair', I should be singing, 'Morning Has Broken', and it's 50 degrees, twenty degrees colder than two weeks ago, boy the temp plummeted all of a sudden-like, will now get up but tapped this out first to warm my fingers up, not, because I now have heat on tap, for free, and why am I always so lucky with accommodation in Japan, it's just super fab.
Thanks for reading.
Bye.

No comments: