I just finished reading an article about a couple who have been married for 22 years, are still only in their 40's, and haven't had sex for the past 5 years.
Okay. Whatever.
 |
| 2008 |
What was interesting were the comments posted below, with most of them being from somebody in a relationship or marriage where there hasn't been any hank-panky for months, indeed, years in most of the cases.
 |
| South Africa |
Many of the folks who replied said that it was 'smelly, dirty and messy' or other words to that effect.
It makes me wonder about the experiences they've had, but being a UK-based rag, I'm not surprised. Personal hygiene isn't high up there on the list of 'Things To Do'. That's why sales of LYNX and IMPULSE are so high.
Ewww.
 |
| 2007 - Full of hope and adventure. I was gonna cross the South Pacific the following day. Not. |
Some people said it was more than likely that the husband in the original article was getting it on the side because men are men and it's not natural to not have a shag, and that he's just staying around for the sake of the kids, not rocking the boat, but once the kids leave home, he'll be off like my favourite leaf in salads, a rocket.
 |
| From top-left - 1993, 2004, 2007. |
Anyway, blah di blah, there's been a significant drop in temperature today, the chick who has casual sex with a different guy each weekend 'somewhere in Japan' has deleted my comments, Mr Smile gave me a big mikan and showed me all the eggs he'd bought for a science experiment today, but then realised that today is not Thursday, but Tuesday, and the experiment is on Thursday, so I asked, 'Will the eggs be okay?' and he said, 'Yes, and they were cheap, only 66 yen for a dozen because the Chunichi Dragons won the Big Game and so the eggs were only 66 yen because the coach's number is 66', and anyway, I wish I liked eggs, but I don't really, unless on a boat, and then they are a good form of protein, however, since discovering Chia Seeds, I think I will have them on the boat as a protein source, more than relying on eggs.
 |
| 160gs of chestnuts for 100 yen |
I really wish I liked fish, too, but I don't.
I guess fish soup is okay, the Mexican kind.
4 comments:
A new record in randomness!
You win one Whole Lotta Sabbath:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ThU9BOWcmjM
yeah, just been to that charisma girl blog. worst part is she's like over 30 or something.Seems like her and her 12 year old "fan" base (well, at least they write like they're 12) aren`t too fond of you eh? Why oh why do people encourage or are inspired by a blog like that, i`ll never know.
anyways, cool blog (your blog that is)
Thanks Smashed Hat.
She deleted my comments yesterday.
Boo hoo.
Boy, that's sad that she's over 30. I might have to pop back.
;)
I thought she sounded like she was fresh off the boat.
Makes me wonder at the quality of her prey.
I'm sure some Japanese men suffer from vanilla fever, even though my understanding is that Western looks are in some ways a little off-putting for them. I guess exoticism has its charms.
As for the town bike's blog, why would you even bother posting on such a thing. I don't go to Nazi websites and point out that a *real* Master Race wouldn't live in mobile homes failing to count their odd number of teeth.
I mean, it's like shouting math to a cat.
Post a Comment