A yearlong conversation with myself and nothing else. Shamisen twangs while I earn $222 a day to help pay for my future dream hair extensions, a Mulberry bag and buttock implants. *This blog has been rated Ca by Moody's Investors Service*
ICH doesn't miss things on Iran and I've been reading crap like this the past few months all over the sheeple press. It sickens me so I don't write about it, for fear of having somebody like you justify this next crime against another sovereign nation. I wish my b/f wasn't American because I'd rather not step foot in that country, if the truth be known. This is a huge dilemma for me.
2 comments:
Heads up, somehow the ICH have missed this...
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/middleeast/iran/8866022/Iran-the-damning-nuclear-evidence.html
The propaganda is gearing up...
There's just time for Ahmedinajacket to do one of his speeches that wind the yanks up so much.
ICH doesn't miss things on Iran and I've been reading crap like this the past few months all over the sheeple press. It sickens me so I don't write about it, for fear of having somebody like you justify this next crime against another sovereign nation.
I wish my b/f wasn't American because I'd rather not step foot in that country, if the truth be known. This is a huge dilemma for me.
Post a Comment