Okay. Sometimes having a beer for breakfast isn't quite such a good idea, unless I want to collapse back into my freshly beaten, clean-sheeted futon/bed,
which I don't, because it's a beautiful day out there, and I fancy some ECO biking 'the other way' to the way I went last weekend along the coast.
I love cycling. It helps me forget that I missed out on a trip on the Orient Express this year.
Fck.
I'm an awesome cook, just in case you were still unaware of this fact.
I bought a breast of chicken yesterday for 136 yen or about a buck fifty, threw it in the slow cooker, added some olive oil sauteed onions, heaps of garlic, a tin of tomatoes, some frozen ready-cooked pumpkin, and 7 hours later the chicken shreds like it was candy floss, and after bulking the chicken and roux up by adding some more water, two tablespoons of Japanese curry powder (albeit I also use turmeric, cumin, cayenne and coriander) and a drizzle of coconut milk
I now have enough in the pot for at least three meals.
Right. Gonna have a coffee enema, take a lingering bath,
then hop on a train and head to the seaside.
'Cos it's all about me me me me me me me.
| Little Ted and Seabi |
which I don't, because it's a beautiful day out there, and I fancy some ECO biking 'the other way' to the way I went last weekend along the coast.
| Did my washing this morning whilst ranting |
I love cycling. It helps me forget that I missed out on a trip on the Orient Express this year.
Fck.
I'm an awesome cook, just in case you were still unaware of this fact.
| Pre 'bulking up'. |
I bought a breast of chicken yesterday for 136 yen or about a buck fifty, threw it in the slow cooker, added some olive oil sauteed onions, heaps of garlic, a tin of tomatoes, some frozen ready-cooked pumpkin, and 7 hours later the chicken shreds like it was candy floss, and after bulking the chicken and roux up by adding some more water, two tablespoons of Japanese curry powder (albeit I also use turmeric, cumin, cayenne and coriander) and a drizzle of coconut milk
| My Tower of Spices or TOS, for short |
I now have enough in the pot for at least three meals.
Right. Gonna have a coffee enema, take a lingering bath,
then hop on a train and head to the seaside.
'Cos it's all about me me me me me me me.
2 comments:
In case anyone tries....I clicked the bath pic to see if it held a naked reflection...no dice!!
Despite her perennial eagerness to describe in detail the benefits of putting a plastic pipe up her starfish, I have not in my long association with Ms. Perkins' work noted any exhibitionistic tendencies.
There. A reference for your CV, M.
Also, while I understand your cupboard space is probably minimal, putting spices in a sunny window is the royal road to turning them into tasteless dust. Keep spices cool, sealed and in the dark for longevity.
Where else but here would you get culinary advice with an enema joke?
Post a Comment