Thursday, November 10, 2011

I Think I'll Beat My Futon Tomorrow

Dessert wine
Yutampo on my feet
Tummy full
Time to sleep


Or maybe not.
This photo is from my archive but it's the same wine I'm drinkin' right now and it's awesome.


I'll have a coffee enema and then a lingering bath with Japanese bath salts.

Tomorrow is the Big Concert that the teacher who sits next to me has nearly had a stroke over, what with being the organiser of the event this year.
This entire sake set cost 100 yen or about $1:50

Hours and hours and hours and weeks and months of planning for this event, that has school bands from various private schools in the 'hood, playing for hours and hours and hours, which isn't natural, you know, to sit there, from 10:30AM till 5PM. WTF. How am I gonna get through it?  It's not human.







No comments: