Tuesday, November 29, 2011

I Love My Pot (but it's on the boat)

I was just surfing the net, trying to find ideas for using my papaya, as one does, when I came across the blog of a chick who was using a beaten up Le Creuset, and you know me and my love of Le Creusets, and how my Creuset is the most-traveled Creuset on the planet and yappity yappity yappity yap, well, it turns out that this chick found the pot, amongst others, in the garden shed of her boyfriend, whose family used to work for Katherine Hepburn, who then inherited her pot collection after she died.
Awesome Le Creuset story, don't you think.
I tell ya, quality sure does pay when it comes to cooking pots.
I still chuckle each time I get my pot out, as does the man who loves me, what with me usually being so thrifty, when I think that I spent 17,000 yen on mine - around $200 - but it was worth it, so very worth it.
I hope she doesn't mind, but here's Katherine Hepburn's Le Creuset.
I wonder if Owen Wilson has any spare pots going?


1 comment:

judith said...

I love my le fake Creusets too.