Monday, November 21, 2011

I Am A Witness For Them

You know how you remember Duran Duran songs, for like, forever, well, I reckon that I'm never ever gonna be able to unzip the windflap and love without taking the mushroom out, ever again.

I even said 'Puff it up!' to the Dolphin Whisperer on duty this morning and then pedaled off like a bat out of hell.

It sucks on days when the police are out monitoring we environmentally-friendly mortals.
Skirt $1

I ran one red light but the cop didn't know what to do because I was wearing sunglasses, which saved me from The Cop Stare, which freezes you on the spot, making your mouth disappear, like what happened to Hello Kitty in 1974. 
Did you know that Hello Kitty is a Scorpio and that she never wears her red bow on the right side of her head because that would mean she's a lesbian.

Back later. Gotta teach.

No comments: