Fck. I actually feel hungover this morning but didn't overdo it last night.
I think it's the Melatonin.
It leaves me feeling groggy.
It's the excuse all alcoholics use.
'Oh, it's the Melatonin'.
Friday. Yeah.
I used to dread the weekends but now I like them.
4 day week next week.
Yeah.
I didn't buy any Bo No yesterday because it's usually a disappointment and wtf, it was in a plastic bottle.
That's as sacrilegious as miso being fermented in plastic barrels.
The book on the Balkans is a good read.
Youth unemployment in the F.UK has reached 1 million.
And that's all for now. Gotta teach Japan's little children.
I think it's the Melatonin.
It leaves me feeling groggy.
It's the excuse all alcoholics use.
'Oh, it's the Melatonin'.
Friday. Yeah.
I used to dread the weekends but now I like them.
4 day week next week.
Yeah.
I didn't buy any Bo No yesterday because it's usually a disappointment and wtf, it was in a plastic bottle.
That's as sacrilegious as miso being fermented in plastic barrels.
The book on the Balkans is a good read.
Youth unemployment in the F.UK has reached 1 million.
And that's all for now. Gotta teach Japan's little children.
2 comments:
I've heard that melatonin will give you a hangover. Why not try 1 1/2?
I don't even need it. I fall asleep fine anyway. I guess I was just experimenting. I'll stop taking it for a while. It's probably best to take it on long bus journeys and so on.
Post a Comment