A yearlong conversation with myself and nothing else. Shamisen twangs while I earn $222 a day to help pay for my future dream hair extensions, a Mulberry bag and buttock implants. *This blog has been rated Ca by Moody's Investors Service*
Can't agree with you that she's normal or that people would agree with her at a ratio of 2:1, or maybe that's me being pedantic on statistics again. I think she's quite clearly on something too as indicated by uncontrollable gum sucking.
Poor kid though.
You'll be pleased to hear that she has been arrested. From British Transport Police twitter: We've arrested a 34yo woman for racially aggravated public order offence as a result of #mytramexperience video brought to our attn
Nicaraguan was funny. I didn't laugh at the time but now I'm chuckling away. You're so bad! Making me laugh at racists.
Speaking of which, not that he is, but your Japanese boyfriend anecdote reminded me of Jimmy Carr the other night who said he was thinking of breaking up with his gf. She said 'oh no meesta Jimmy, no make me go back, I tly harder'
And now I have an image of David Brent saying 'oo! bit racist'
Message to self - work. Stop reading blogs and forums
See, that's what Britain needs. Mexicans! I could read blogs all day then.......
Mexicans just sit stone still in gardens, with their sombreros tipped forward, hiding their faces as they sleep. Or they do in Arizona, that's for sure, in all the gardens of the white people there. I often joke and say, it would be funny for a Mexican to put a stone statue of a classic American in their garden, a big fat bastard with a remote control in his/her hand. They sure do work hard, those Mexicans, that's one thing I notice when state-side, and they do their work with big smiles, great people, good attitude, us white folks could learn alot about approach to life from them, apart from their big families, but that's more due to the Catholic church and the fact that abortion is highly illegal in Mexico.
LOL statues in a Mexican garden... a stone statue of a fat white man with 5" of butt crack showing! Or an overly tanned, wrinkled white woman with boobs down to her belly button. I actually have a little plaster statue of a black boy with a fishing pole and a corn-cob pipe. It belonged to my grandmother who would be 124 if she were alive today. We call it 'Americana Art'. Some people think it's racist.
I love the way you keep making comments about the UK....exactly how long has it been since you were last there??? Oh sorry, I forgot...you get all your information from reading the newspapers hahaha everyone knows all they print is sensationalist garbage. Surely you of all people don't believe everything you hear hahaha
Awww. A patriot. I get my info from a wide range of printed material, albeit net-based, and I am sure that the UK is peachy, that crime rates are low, that the racism I witnessed as a youth as abated, and that it's all touchy feeling between people. I guess I'm still seething from the twat who barged into me in the underground and instead of apologising, instead turned and hissed, 'what the fck are you looking at you fcking bitch!'
That did it for me. But glad that things are nice where you live. In the countryside perhaps?
By the way, just because I haven't been back to the UK since 2007, doesn't mean I have to switch off to what is happening there, or indeed, anywhere on planet earth.
p.s You don't use 'ha ha ha ha' to very good effect. You need to hone your commenting skills. Still, if you were educated in the UK, I should give you a break on this. It's not your fault.
14 comments:
Was she drunk or stoned?
Nope, none of the above. Just a happy mother with her child on the tram.
Just another hatchet-faced chav? I pity the kid.
'Hatchet-faced'.
So funny, so true.
Sadly, she's not crazy. She's normal.
Can't agree with you that she's normal or that people would agree with her at a ratio of 2:1, or maybe that's me being pedantic on statistics again. I think she's quite clearly on something too as indicated by uncontrollable gum sucking.
Poor kid though.
You'll be pleased to hear that she has been arrested. From British Transport Police twitter:
We've arrested a 34yo woman for racially aggravated public order offence as a result of #mytramexperience video brought to our attn
The 'gum sucking' is what people who think they are right often do.
I'm sucking my gums as I write this. Just kidding.
Nicaraguan was funny. I didn't laugh at the time but now I'm chuckling away. You're so bad! Making me laugh at racists.
Speaking of which, not that he is, but your Japanese boyfriend anecdote reminded me of Jimmy Carr the other night who said he was thinking of breaking up with his gf. She said 'oh no meesta Jimmy, no make me go back, I tly harder'
And now I have an image of David Brent saying 'oo! bit racist'
Message to self - work. Stop reading blogs and forums
See, that's what Britain needs. Mexicans! I could read blogs all day then.......
Mexicans just sit stone still in gardens, with their sombreros tipped forward, hiding their faces as they sleep. Or they do in Arizona, that's for sure, in all the gardens of the white people there. I often joke and say, it would be funny for a Mexican to put a stone statue of a classic American in their garden, a big fat bastard with a remote control in his/her hand.
They sure do work hard, those Mexicans, that's one thing I notice when state-side, and they do their work with big smiles, great people, good attitude, us white folks could learn alot about approach to life from them, apart from their big families, but that's more due to the Catholic church and the fact that abortion is highly illegal in Mexico.
LOL statues in a Mexican garden... a stone statue of a fat white man with 5" of butt crack showing! Or an overly tanned, wrinkled white woman with boobs down to her belly button. I actually have a little plaster statue of a black boy with a fishing pole and a corn-cob pipe. It belonged to my grandmother who would be 124 if she were alive today. We call it 'Americana Art'. Some people think it's racist.
I love the way you keep making comments about the UK....exactly how long has it been since you were last there??? Oh sorry, I forgot...you get all your information from reading the newspapers hahaha everyone knows all they print is sensationalist garbage. Surely you of all people don't believe everything you hear hahaha
Awww. A patriot.
I get my info from a wide range of printed material, albeit net-based, and I am sure that the UK is peachy, that crime rates are low, that the racism I witnessed as a youth as abated, and that it's all touchy feeling between people.
I guess I'm still seething from the twat who barged into me in the underground and instead of apologising, instead turned and hissed, 'what the fck are you looking at you fcking bitch!'
That did it for me.
But glad that things are nice where you live. In the countryside perhaps?
By the way, just because I haven't been back to the UK since 2007, doesn't mean I have to switch off to what is happening there, or indeed, anywhere on planet earth.
p.s You don't use 'ha ha ha ha' to very good effect. You need to hone your commenting skills. Still, if you were educated in the UK, I should give you a break on this. It's not your fault.
Post a Comment