Today a student came up to me and asked me why I stopped on a bridge this morning to take the above photo.
I was like, 'Eh, you saw me doing that?'
'Yes, I was in the car with my mother'.
So I told her that because the sloooow traffic light at the highway that I had to cross had just turned to red, I had time to linger and take a pic, instead of rushing to the front of the traffic and waiting there surrounded by car exhaust fumes.
p.s
If you 'unfriended' me on The Mighty Facebook, given that you found my links and comments regarding 'real news' too much for your day, instead preferring to suck on the nipples of CNN/Fox etc, and yet still read this blog, well, that's a bit rich of you, isn't it.
I was like, 'Eh, you saw me doing that?'
'Yes, I was in the car with my mother'.
So I told her that because the sloooow traffic light at the highway that I had to cross had just turned to red, I had time to linger and take a pic, instead of rushing to the front of the traffic and waiting there surrounded by car exhaust fumes.
p.s
If you 'unfriended' me on The Mighty Facebook, given that you found my links and comments regarding 'real news' too much for your day, instead preferring to suck on the nipples of CNN/Fox etc, and yet still read this blog, well, that's a bit rich of you, isn't it.
No comments:
Post a Comment