I have a confession to make, my second one of the day, but this year I totally dig the BBC Podcast Farming Today.
It is the only thing I can listen to where I can be sure that I won't hear some robot journalist slagging off Iran or Assad in Syria.
It was so nice to be able to just sit back and relax whilst listening to the reasons behind British sheepdogs being in demand across the world, especially in Korea.

Puff it up.
Well, I just had a coffee enema and a lingering bath with honey smeared on my face.
It was so yummy and highly recommended, you get to lick your face, yum, and yeah, I know, I hate the licking of fingers, it's gross, and licking one's face is also gross, but you are sitting in a bath so it's easy to wash your face after licking as much of the honey off as you can reach, an option not available to the brutes who lick their fingers at dinner tables.
I'm tigressing.
Before I go to bed I want to share with y'all my vitamin collection.
Can you tell that I live in a country where there's rampant radiation?
I tell ya, that's a sign of true love, being taken to health food stores to stock up on Kelp tablets and topical iodine and then get driven to an airport for a destination that has just suffered a major nuclear disaster.
I do love him but I still don't get this year.
I tell ya, my life has been such a Princess Fairy Tale so far.
Love it.
It is the only thing I can listen to where I can be sure that I won't hear some robot journalist slagging off Iran or Assad in Syria.
It was so nice to be able to just sit back and relax whilst listening to the reasons behind British sheepdogs being in demand across the world, especially in Korea.
Puff it up.
Well, I just had a coffee enema and a lingering bath with honey smeared on my face.
It was so yummy and highly recommended, you get to lick your face, yum, and yeah, I know, I hate the licking of fingers, it's gross, and licking one's face is also gross, but you are sitting in a bath so it's easy to wash your face after licking as much of the honey off as you can reach, an option not available to the brutes who lick their fingers at dinner tables.
I'm tigressing.
Before I go to bed I want to share with y'all my vitamin collection.
Can you tell that I live in a country where there's rampant radiation?
I tell ya, that's a sign of true love, being taken to health food stores to stock up on Kelp tablets and topical iodine and then get driven to an airport for a destination that has just suffered a major nuclear disaster.
I do love him but I still don't get this year.
I tell ya, my life has been such a Princess Fairy Tale so far.
Love it.
8 comments:
I'm not sure topical iodine is suitable.
You need something systemic (potassium iodide), the idea is that by taking clean iodine (to saturation) your body won't absorb radioactive iodine in the thyroid passing it on instead.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iodine-131
...especially...
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iodine-131#Treatment_and_prevention
Note that the half life is 8 days, there's none left from Fukushima by now.
Oh please, Soody, I am doing exactly the right thing. You cannot teach me anything here, indeed, you probably read about the need to fill your thyroid gland with good iodine, to stop the bad shit settling, right here in this blog.
Do your research on the bad shit floating around here.
Note the half life of 8 days. Yeah, okay, I will.
But there's other stuff too, variations of the one quote you brought up.
Sigh. You consider me a fool constantly.
I do my research well.
But thanks for 'caring'.
You haven't proved me wrong on Libya yet, that's for sure.
Topical Iodine IS suitable. Even before the radiation problem, I have used it to keep up a healthy dose of iodine in the system. It's fun, you put some on, usually down my cleavage, sometimes I get my lover to draw a loveheart in iodine on my butt, and then see how fast it disappears...if it disappears quickly, you need to up your iodine intake, be it via food or supplements.
I wouldn't trust what the Koreans are telling you about their need for sheepdogs.
Well, you know I was tongue in sheep, don't you?
;)
Your blog's a tad porny today, Perkins. Christmas must be almost here.
Yeah, I must get my baubles out and 'glitter up my vagina', like women have started to do in the West.
Labijoux?
Yeah, I can make stuff like that up. Came in handy when I wrote advertising, although 90% was family-unfriendly.
Yeah, sometimes it's hard to get the tougher chunks out from between your teeth.
I use coffee oral irrigation for that.
Post a Comment