I was about to write about the population of the Marquesas but then I started listening to Parliament Funkadelic and totally lost the plot.
That was one fine coffee enema I just had.
I tell ya, if you pass to The Other Side having never embraced colonic cleansing, you ain't lived.
Ask Tutankhamen.
Given that I didn't fill the bath to overflowing tonight - it's a recession - there was enough room for me to shave my legs without having to employ the usual orphan for the task of holding my leg up high above the waterline.
It's important to appreciate a fresh layer of old newspaper on the bed with freshly shaven legs.
Shamisen twangs.
I wish it was later. It's only 6pm. The rain seems to have stopped. I spoke to my friend earlier, he has a bar here, and should go down to catch up.
He's been so patient with me, I haven't gone out at all, felt like shit for letting him down as a friend, but have recently started feeling a lot stronger, maybe because I realise this stint is virtually over, I mean, once the winter vacation rolls around, that's virtually it, apart from the remainder of Jan, then Feb and then a smidgen of March. He's brewing some super beers and trying to start a brewing business here.
By the way, if there are any folks in Japan reading this blog, who want a high school position come April 2012, drop me a line. I live 20 mins from Nagoya.
Don't want to tigress so let's get back to the Marquesas.
I'm reading a book that was published in 1920, about a voyage throught the Specific, and rah rah rah, before the whalers arrived at Nukahiva, the population, as estimated by the early explorers, was said to number between 30,000 to 40,000. With the arrival of the whalers, who brought diseases of the blood, by 1804 the population had fallen to 18,000, by 1856, 2,960, and by 1880, it had dwindled to 800.
I say bring back the whalers and send them to the shores of every country on earth.
We need some population control dammit.
So what's the current population in the Marquesas?
8,700 as of 2007.
Now you know.
That was one fine coffee enema I just had.
I tell ya, if you pass to The Other Side having never embraced colonic cleansing, you ain't lived.
Ask Tutankhamen.
Given that I didn't fill the bath to overflowing tonight - it's a recession - there was enough room for me to shave my legs without having to employ the usual orphan for the task of holding my leg up high above the waterline.
It's important to appreciate a fresh layer of old newspaper on the bed with freshly shaven legs.
Shamisen twangs.
I wish it was later. It's only 6pm. The rain seems to have stopped. I spoke to my friend earlier, he has a bar here, and should go down to catch up.
He's been so patient with me, I haven't gone out at all, felt like shit for letting him down as a friend, but have recently started feeling a lot stronger, maybe because I realise this stint is virtually over, I mean, once the winter vacation rolls around, that's virtually it, apart from the remainder of Jan, then Feb and then a smidgen of March. He's brewing some super beers and trying to start a brewing business here.
By the way, if there are any folks in Japan reading this blog, who want a high school position come April 2012, drop me a line. I live 20 mins from Nagoya.
Don't want to tigress so let's get back to the Marquesas.
I'm reading a book that was published in 1920, about a voyage throught the Specific, and rah rah rah, before the whalers arrived at Nukahiva, the population, as estimated by the early explorers, was said to number between 30,000 to 40,000. With the arrival of the whalers, who brought diseases of the blood, by 1804 the population had fallen to 18,000, by 1856, 2,960, and by 1880, it had dwindled to 800.
| Honey for the face (so nice to lick your lips with this 'facepack'), fake beer, and cheap ass bath salts. |
I say bring back the whalers and send them to the shores of every country on earth.
We need some population control dammit.
So what's the current population in the Marquesas?
8,700 as of 2007.
Now you know.
No comments:
Post a Comment