These photos initially accompanied a Study Notes for Charisma Girl's latest post on her Tokyo Hunt For Chinko To Feed Her Manko this past weekend.
But with such tedious material to work with, even I, master of the tea ceremony, couldn't spice it into something worth reading.
Ergo, I deleted it, and instead will write one observation on the lifestyle of this 30-something 'always looking for the perfect handjob' woman.
And that observation is: Her weekends must be really expensive.
If I'd gone to club after club, paid for 'hairmakes', and all the rest of it, during my clubbing days, I wouldn't be able to retire in a few months time.
She doesn't even appear to dance. She just enters these places to see if she can pick up some cock within the first 10 minutes and then leaves.
If I was her mother, I'd give her this advice. Instead of spending a fortune on club entrance fees, why not just pay for sex, like what men do.
.
| Beautiful rural Thailand |
But with such tedious material to work with, even I, master of the tea ceremony, couldn't spice it into something worth reading.
Ergo, I deleted it, and instead will write one observation on the lifestyle of this 30-something 'always looking for the perfect handjob' woman.
And that observation is: Her weekends must be really expensive.
If I'd gone to club after club, paid for 'hairmakes', and all the rest of it, during my clubbing days, I wouldn't be able to retire in a few months time.
She doesn't even appear to dance. She just enters these places to see if she can pick up some cock within the first 10 minutes and then leaves.
If I was her mother, I'd give her this advice. Instead of spending a fortune on club entrance fees, why not just pay for sex, like what men do.
.
1 comment:
"Tokyo Hunt For Chinko To Feed Her Manko"
Bwahahahahahahaha
Sums up her life in a nutjob.
I have been randomly reading these "GJ in Japan" blogs for ages.
I started because some (yours) seemed to fill a longing I still had for Japan.
Most make me VERY glad that I came back home when I did. :))
Some real crazies out there !!
Mata ne
Liz
Post a Comment