That was a good sleep.
The mighty Facebook told me it started 8 hours ago, or 'chin' in Japanese.
Whenever I say, 'How do you say '3 weeks ago in Japanese', I always point at my chin on the 'ago'.
The kids love it.
Even though I prefer population control and sunshine.
It's raining.
You can't have it all.
At least I don't have to carry the 2 inches of leftover wine in the glass to the sink this morning.
I just threw it all over my nice clean sheets instead.
There's some beer in the fridge.
I might have a Breakfast of Champions.
It feels strange to be nervous about this coming winter vacation.
It's because I truly don't know how I'm going to feel, coming from extreme hermit hood and isolation, to a sudden entry into 24/7 with another person.
I could be 'so crazy, so damaged, so sick' to ever be with anybody but myself, ever again.
We shall see.
Unzip the wind flap and love.
The mighty Facebook told me it started 8 hours ago, or 'chin' in Japanese.
Whenever I say, 'How do you say '3 weeks ago in Japanese', I always point at my chin on the 'ago'.
The kids love it.
Even though I prefer population control and sunshine.
It's raining.
You can't have it all.
At least I don't have to carry the 2 inches of leftover wine in the glass to the sink this morning.
I just threw it all over my nice clean sheets instead.
There's some beer in the fridge.
I might have a Breakfast of Champions.
It feels strange to be nervous about this coming winter vacation.
It's because I truly don't know how I'm going to feel, coming from extreme hermit hood and isolation, to a sudden entry into 24/7 with another person.
I could be 'so crazy, so damaged, so sick' to ever be with anybody but myself, ever again.
We shall see.
Unzip the wind flap and love.
2 comments:
"I might have a Champion of Breakfasts."
I would never be allowed, I fancy a top up of the old vino now, but I'll probably get a bollocking for trying..
Beware of what you wish for.
But I didn't wish for anything.
You have your alcohol consumption monitored?
Post a Comment