The reason I'm so messed up is because this year has actually made me more feral than ever. I never wanted to be feral. I wanted to be a fairy tale princess in love.
There is no more room in my life for unnecessary misery.
If y'all had known me before this happened, you would understand the words of old friends of mine, who have said, 'Where did you go? You used to be my role model for living life!'
Yeah, too right.
Where the fck did I go?
Anyway, I just found some pics from last year.
And they remind me that I have lived.
I have lived, even though I lived by myself, whilst stupid shit got done elsewhere, the lives of fork biters focused upon, instead of us.
The photo below looks peachy, huh.
But it was hot.
That was my bed.
Thank goodness it only rained twice that summer.
Hot.
Hot.
Dead heat.
No breeze.
Even at night.
Nudging 40 plus degrees.
Even at night.
It was hell every night.
But I did it.
I couldn't even turn onto my side.
I had to lie there.
Dead straight.
In the dead heat.
Alone.
But I did it.
And I've done it this year, too.
Lay alone.
Albeit without the heat.
And I am now feral enough to only accept 110% dog food. Pure meat.
I refuse to eat the dry stuff.
![]() |
| I might have suffered emotionally 2009-2010 but the time spent on my boat was still the best time of my life so far. |
![]() |
| I have so many easy baths in Japan. On the boat, it was a scrub in the cockpit. |
If y'all had known me before this happened, you would understand the words of old friends of mine, who have said, 'Where did you go? You used to be my role model for living life!'
Yeah, too right.
Where the fck did I go?
Anyway, I just found some pics from last year.
And they remind me that I have lived.
I have lived, even though I lived by myself, whilst stupid shit got done elsewhere, the lives of fork biters focused upon, instead of us.
The photo below looks peachy, huh.
But it was hot.
That was my bed.
Thank goodness it only rained twice that summer.
Hot.
Hot.
Dead heat.
No breeze.
Even at night.
Nudging 40 plus degrees.
Even at night.
It was hell every night.
But I did it.
I couldn't even turn onto my side.
I had to lie there.
Dead straight.
In the dead heat.
Alone.
![]() |
| When it got cooler, I could return to the Admiral's Cabin |
But I did it.
And I've done it this year, too.
Lay alone.
Albeit without the heat.
And I am now feral enough to only accept 110% dog food. Pure meat.
I refuse to eat the dry stuff.






No comments:
Post a Comment