Tuesday, November 8, 2011

All You Can Do Is Give That Woodchuck A Tuna Melt



I only had one class today and then had to proof reed an entrance exam, which took me all of 5 minutes to do, and made me think that if I hadn't be born a native speaker of the English language, I wouldn't be as smug a git as I am today, you know, the "Rah rah rah, easy job for 17 years, rah rah rah, 180 weeks paid vacation, rah rah rah, saved my money, rah rah rah, have global property portfolio, rah rah rah, and a yacht, rah rah rah" because if I hadn't had this native English thing up my sleeve, I'd be a fcking loser 'cos I'm not that bright, I didn't even pass high school maths, and I only got the job of English teacher because of The Blue Eye and having a reflection.
So there, now you know, God Bless America that English isn't the native language in exotic locations where the currency is worth hunting and gathering.

1 comment:

Rhys said...

Stick your proof reed up your prototype oboe, I say.

"Having a reflection"...snicker...