I never, ever, hold a grudge against students who have pissed me off in class.
It's always a new page per new class.
The kids always have the chance to make up for being insolent gits in the previous class.
But I've had it with 5 students in 1A.
I'm gonna minus the total 30%, they would otherwise get from merely participating in the class, from their next grade. I will also give them winter homework.
Bring out the evil witch in me.
Hear me roar.
I shall no longer give them the chance to 'use' English.
Sod 'em.
I'm gonna concentrate on the kids who are engaged with the class.
They can go straight to stacking shelves in convenience stores.
They no longer exist in my class.
I guess you can't save 'em all.
Rant over.
It's always a new page per new class.
The kids always have the chance to make up for being insolent gits in the previous class.
But I've had it with 5 students in 1A.
I'm gonna minus the total 30%, they would otherwise get from merely participating in the class, from their next grade. I will also give them winter homework.
Bring out the evil witch in me.
Hear me roar.
I shall no longer give them the chance to 'use' English.
Sod 'em.
I'm gonna concentrate on the kids who are engaged with the class.
They can go straight to stacking shelves in convenience stores.
They no longer exist in my class.
I guess you can't save 'em all.
Rant over.
No comments:
Post a Comment