Tonight I'm using my Japanese hot water bottle, or 'Yutampo' aka IED (Improvised Elizabeth Device) because it's a bit nippy.
It's made my bed so cosy. I love it. It's my absolute favourite souvenir from Japan.
The fact that it's 'hirota mono' - picked up from the street - makes it all the more precious.
In other news, I found a great wine, Diego De Almagro, 2005 Crianza, that I had been eyeing up for WEEKS, but because it was 810 yen, and not 700 yen, I held off from buying it. Silly me, it's delicious.
Well, I just had an evening enema, a lingering bath, and will now get cosy with the IED and watch Paranormal San.
Night.
It's made my bed so cosy. I love it. It's my absolute favourite souvenir from Japan.
The fact that it's 'hirota mono' - picked up from the street - makes it all the more precious.
In other news, I found a great wine, Diego De Almagro, 2005 Crianza, that I had been eyeing up for WEEKS, but because it was 810 yen, and not 700 yen, I held off from buying it. Silly me, it's delicious.
Well, I just had an evening enema, a lingering bath, and will now get cosy with the IED and watch Paranormal San.
Night.
6 comments:
Talking of the paranormal:-
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/newstopics/howaboutthat/8850298/Zimbabwean-man-claims-prostitute-turned-to-donkey.html
It is fucking freezing...compared to a month ago and not compared to next month but still...I had to put away the surf shorts till May.....the symbol that winter has arrived. Unofficially. Unless you accept that as official?..
I want that pillow case!!! Isn't counting stuff in Japanese fun.... Ippiki, nihiki, sanbiki...aaarrrrgh!!No photo of Cat Woman?..Is she still around? If I see her cat I will want it.....
Ha ha, counting sheep in Japan is so difficult you can't sleep....345 bikki? pikki? tricki? Ergo, I stick to counting them in Urdu.
Hi Chris!
Re: Cat Woman, I seriously think she died the other day. I'm putting ni and ni together; haven't seen her, haven't seen the cat, saw the police outside the tiny flat complex she inhabited, yep, I think she's dead. I have yet to find a neighbor I can ask, not many folks on the street to ask, but the next time I see somebody, I will ask them. The strange thing is, I thought she was 'distant', I guess she might have been hovering on the edge of life and death, looking back at her with hindsight.
p.s The pillowcase cost 50 cents from Goodwill.
Post a Comment