Well, that's all for today.
6:30PM here.
Will have another coffee enema, take a lingering bath with some traditional Japanese bath salts to transport me back to The Age Of Geta, and will then settle down with a dram or two to finish watching the new Woody Allen movie starring Owen Wilson.
I can't believe I once got banned from an unofficial Owen Wilson fan site for inviting him to my boat.
The moderator was such a fcking kant.
'Protecting him from strangers.'
Like wtf.
Kant.
p.s I would have gone for a jog tonight but I pulled a muscle in my calf whilst reaching for the bottle of Scotch at the store yesterday.
6:30PM here.
Will have another coffee enema, take a lingering bath with some traditional Japanese bath salts to transport me back to The Age Of Geta, and will then settle down with a dram or two to finish watching the new Woody Allen movie starring Owen Wilson.
I can't believe I once got banned from an unofficial Owen Wilson fan site for inviting him to my boat.
The moderator was such a fcking kant.
'Protecting him from strangers.'
Like wtf.
Kant.
p.s I would have gone for a jog tonight but I pulled a muscle in my calf whilst reaching for the bottle of Scotch at the store yesterday.
1 comment:
Those Fan Club people are scary. You know that Selena's Fan Club President killed her. My SIL was in prison with her.
Post a Comment