Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Fat Off!

Love yourself. Not the little children.


I couldn't sleep, not after having an epiphany in the bath, an epiphany that could benefit all  people in the world struggling to take the first step towards losing weight or getting their head around voting for Ron Paul. Just do it, dammit!
I tigressed.

When even your bar of soap starts to crack, you know there's something dodgy in the air.


Each day, I receive hundreds of emails asking me how I do it, how I discipline myself to move the 5kg dumb bell out of the way so I don't stub my toes, how I use the Billy Bands to tie a tourniquet around my leg before I shoot up with mirin.
Just Say No To Milky Bath

So what I learned tonight just has to be shared, shared with my fellow Get Fit Fast followers.

Stop paddling down that river in Egypt. Go Clear.

I realised, whilst bathing, that one might be better inspired to GFF by using non-cloudy bath salts.
Non-cloudy bath salts allow you to see just how much of a fat fck you've become.
I now realise that I have been in denial by continuously purchasing Milky Bath.
It's time to face fats.


3 comments:

Zen said...

Wow!

222 said...

He he he. I'm as deep as a Japanese bath.

OceanCruiserWannabe said...

Could you make the next post fat free? Ta!