10pm.
I feel sleepy.
Drunk on Islay.
I have put the White Noise on.
It is hypnotising me.
I have a 3 day weekend looming.
I have to find things to do.
I like it when the White Noise changes pitch.
It happens at around 4hrs 38 mins mark.
I like soft sheets after I have pointlessly shaved my legs.
I shave my legs because I like using the free shaving foam I found at the Old House.
Just like I found free shaving foam in Kyoto.
Otherwise, I don't buy shaving foam.
I have never bought shaving foam.
I think Steve Jobs looked very handsome with a beard.
I like beards like that.
I feel sleepy.
Drunk on Islay.
I have put the White Noise on.
It is hypnotising me.
I have a 3 day weekend looming.
I have to find things to do.
I like it when the White Noise changes pitch.
It happens at around 4hrs 38 mins mark.
I like soft sheets after I have pointlessly shaved my legs.
I shave my legs because I like using the free shaving foam I found at the Old House.
Just like I found free shaving foam in Kyoto.
Otherwise, I don't buy shaving foam.
I have never bought shaving foam.
I think Steve Jobs looked very handsome with a beard.
I like beards like that.
8 comments:
If you don't shave your legs do the sheets stick to them when you move in bed, like velcro? Is that why women always end up with all the duvet?
PS why is it that when I was younger I had ginger bits in my beard (I'm dark haired, as you know) but now I'm older the ginger bits have gone grey but the dark bit are still dark? Is that normal or am I related to Prince Harry?
Me, too. It's Vikings in the woodpile, I suspect. Although the grey is now manifesting, the otherwise dark beard is topped by a blond, red and brown mustache. Clipped severely to a Steve Jobs (living version)tight and all right just past stubble length.
Or one could cite random Scottishness. I am barely Scottish enough to legitimately wear a kilt, which is really the gift that keeps on giving, really. The kilt is worn twice or thrice a year and those are good evenings.
Don't your gonads get cold wearing a kilt?
Erm, I just realised something. The picture... Two hands... One of 'em ain't of this blogosphere. Does this mean...? No, please, tell me it ain't so.
Just a summer photo. Trying to reignite the relationship but it just keeps falling flat on its face when the blame gets put on me for returning to Japan, which is not the case, and arghhh, I am at a crossroads..and each and every day I am pretty depressed...but life goes on, thankfully, and this dessert wine is helping this morning....
p.s Both your comments are a hoot, you two.
I also liked your comment the other day, wannabe, about 'fck em' and so on. I sure do have a most esteemed readership, I am often proud of how clever and engaged my 'readers' are.
No, the rustle of fine Highland wool combined with internal application of the finest single malts seems to keep everything toasty.
Post a Comment